Starter Switcher's There and Back Again...

User suggestions to improve the game

Starter Switcher's There and Back Again...

Postby vide0gamer » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:05 pm

I'm a free player here on Alteil, and I really enjoyed trying out a different starter with my file.

The problem is, I liked my Falkow starter a lot more than the Lawtia starter I traded for, and I really miss it :cry: .

Would there be any way to make starter switchers come in packs of two cards? One to switch, and the other one only allows you to switch back to your original starter? Or something along those lines, anyways. It's too hard for me to resist putting gran into the lotto, so I don't know if I'll ever get the 500 gran to buy another switcher card.
vide0gamer

Re: Starter Switcher's There and Back Again...

Postby Peralisc2 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 2:55 pm

Don't waste 500 gran to buy the switcher. Just make a new account for the other starter, that's the only serious option unless you want to wait for months to get another switcher for free.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Otonashi » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:04 pm

I think the idea is, once you get an itch to try a different starter, just make an new account to try it out. Then, once you decide what you like best, pick a "main" accont (Maybe one that you lotto'd on a few times already, or got a couple of high rarities from it) and use the starter switcher card on that one.
Otonashi

Postby vide0gamer » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:25 pm

The problem is, I've already bought a lot of cards from the lottery on the account I have. It would be pretty painful at this point to just start a new account to get the Falkow starter. I had wanted to try out the Lawtia starter while adjusting it with some cards that I had already bought, which is why I didn't start a new account for it, either.
vide0gamer

Postby Peralisc2 » Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:36 pm

You should have read the forum or at least ask. Enough would have warned you that lawtia starter is crap.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Metallix » Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:59 pm

if you are desperate on keeping that account than you have 3 choices.

1. buy another starter switcher.

2. Buy a pre built starter deck.

3. wait till they give out a new starter switcher.

Also you should wait till after the errata to do anything.
Metallix

Postby Galandros » Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:24 am

I'm sorry to hear you switched starters like that. I hope you had viewed the starters first before making that switch.

A suggestion that could come out of this is to switch the starter card from 500 gran to FM, say the cost of a point card. Or allow accounts to trade a point card or two in for a starter switcher.
All-teal!!!!!!
Galandros

Postby Gota » Sun Feb 07, 2010 10:27 pm

Galandros wrote:Or allow accounts to trade a point card or two in for a starter switcher.

Thats a really good idea. I like it, would help alot of people out.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau