GM post indicator.

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: GM post indicator.

Postby luckysvn777 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:11 pm

Cuz responding to arguments with Lern2play is rude in my opinion and not respectful..

Which you've done for quite a lot of things...

I suppose that could just be my opinion though on that. If you really don't intend that to be rude and attacking, then i rescind that comment. ^^

Although it did obviously offend the person it was intended for.. >.>
luckysvn777

Postby Metallix » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:34 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:But why did you say i am rude when i shown the same respect towards people? You are not being honest. :(

Your falling into the same trap I did with lucky before he is like a soul sucking vortex that wants to draw everyone into his little sphere of petty bickering.
Metallix

Postby luckysvn777 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:39 pm

Right. Metallix you're bringing this so very off-topic right now. In fact, this is ridiculous. If you want to continue flaming me, have some respect to everyone else and do it in the PM's please.

Also, perhaps i should bring up the part of the ToS that brings up not being defamatory, which I feel like you are completely violating right now.

GM's, i'd actually like this topic to be syphoned off somewhere, because this is off-topic and pointless. And rather shameful by this point.
luckysvn777

Postby Spears » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:06 pm

can someone please split this or just lock it? cheers.
Spears

Postby luckysvn777 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:42 pm

I'd prefer a split.. or better yet a complete deletion of the off-topic part..

*sigh* i need to remember not to let people goad me this far off.. Apologies to those annoyed by it
luckysvn777

Postby DDrgn » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:00 pm

And people wonder why some Iczers never post on the forums. :roll:

On the topic of "karma," you'd need more moderators for that then. GM's probably have better things to do than +/- posts in their spare time.

On the topic of having a "GM has posted in this thread" indicator, by all means, that would be nice. Not "this needs to happen immediately" but rather "please implement it if time allows."

AnnaTheRed wrote:I've already mentioned this to Lupos. It would be a very nice feature, and help us GMs a lot. (especially Logress who has more than 2000 posts now...)
It may be easy to implement, but it still takes Lupos' time from his regular work hours. And his time is so very precious right now. You'll soon know why. ;)

IntroductoryQuestwhichIreadinthealteilnewsletterinmyemailwhichwillcomeoutreallysoonandpossiblyleadtofulloutachievements!?

Offtopic: Congrats on being one of the V-Day Card winners luckysvn777.
( ゚ ヮ゚)b
DDrgn

Postby luckysvn777 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:02 pm

thanks ^^

On the topic of "karma," you'd need more moderators for that then. GM's probably have better things to do than +/- posts in their spare time.

Yea, I just realized that.. I'd much rather them do other things with their spare time than that,
luckysvn777

Postby Metallix » Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:07 pm

DDrgn wrote:And people wonder why some Iczers never post on the forums. :roll:

On the topic of having a "GM has posted in this thread" indicator, by all means, that would be nice. Not "this needs to happen immediately" but rather "please implement it if time allows."

AnnaTheRed wrote:I've already mentioned this to Lupos. It would be a very nice feature, and help us GMs a lot. (especially Logress who has more than 2000 posts now...)
It may be easy to implement, but it still takes Lupos' time from his regular work hours. And his time is so very precious right now. You'll soon know why. ;)

IntroductoryQuestwhichIreadinthealteilnewsletterinmyemailwhichwillcomeoutreallysoonandpossiblyleadtofulloutachievements!?

Only if you use it as a karma system like you describe if you use it to show punish or reward it becomes workable since mods are supposed to be watching for that stuff anyway and get PM's when a post is reported.

Also why does lupos have to do it? for these types of things the truth is anybody who is willing to follow directions can add it.
Metallix

Postby DWildstar » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:09 pm

Okay guys, a GM post indicator is wanted, check. Locking this thread, check.
DWildstar

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau