GM post indicator.

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: GM post indicator.

Postby Callonia » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:25 pm

Rep system is fail, Nameless anons minus rep me coz they're butthurt and they don't say anything XD
Callonia

Postby Metallix » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:32 pm

Callonia wrote:Rep system is fail, Nameless anons minus rep me coz they're butthurt and they don't say anything XD

WHich is why you set the rep system to only be usuable by the Mod and Admin Ranks that way only they can change the Karma.
Metallix

Postby Peralisc2 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:39 pm

Callonia wrote:Rep system is fail, Nameless anons minus rep me coz they're butthurt and they don't say anything XD

I would minus rep you a lot with alts for that disgusting picture. Which is actually fine and fair. So don't complain.

WHich is why you set the rep system to only be usuable by the Mod and Admin Ranks

Actually you would want to ask maybe for only GMs to do it in that case. But honestly wouldn't you to see what reputation one of the GMs posts would get?
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby luckysvn777 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:41 pm

Yes going by just how many times in the last week alone you have gone off topic in an attempt to start a flame war it would be rather amusing.

Hmmm, from what i remember, you're the one trolling and flaming me actually... and when have i done that? funny.

Also, I can guarantee you that you'd be the one with negative karma Metallix.. that's the irony. 100% sure of that. Want some proof?

Read anna's post
But yeah, I'd LOVE to implement the grading system... like now.
luckysvn777

Postby Metallix » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:45 pm

luckysvn777 wrote:
Yes going by just how many times in the last week alone you have gone off topic in an attempt to start a flame war it would be rather amusing.

Hmmm, from what i remember, you're the one trolling and flaming me actually... and when have i done that? funny.

Also, I can guarantee you that you'd be the one with negative karma Metallix.. that's the irony. 100% sure of that. Want some proof?

Read anna's post
But yeah, I'd LOVE to implement the grading system... like now.

and you would too as you have caused entire threads to degenerate into flame wars because you don't like the person who made the thread.

that's not even talking of how often you go off topic on threads case in point the thread where you and a few others started spamming popcorn for 6 pages.
Metallix

Postby luckysvn777 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:49 pm

The topic was going to be a flame war anyway. We decided to make it a fun topic instead to reduce the flaming.

In other words, you just said that i reduce the flaming. Contradictory much?

And no, I just get into arguments over issues... and the flaming starts from people like you ^^

And i only go off-topic in threads that are a joke or a complete mess anyway.. you know like everyone else on the forum

Trust me. You're so very wrong with what you think would happen ^^

At least you admit you'll have negative karma though ^^
luckysvn777

Postby Peralisc2 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:52 pm

Metallix wrote:and you would too as you have caused entire threads to degenerate into flame wars because you don't like the person who made the thread.

that's not even talking of how often you go off topic on threads case in point the thread where you and a few others started spamming popcorn for 6 pages.

So you spot a troll and then decide to feed him. Really smart. :?
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Metallix » Mon Feb 15, 2010 2:55 pm

Peralisc2 wrote:
Metallix wrote:and you would too as you have caused entire threads to degenerate into flame wars because you don't like the person who made the thread.

So you spot a troll and then decide to feed him. Really smart. :?

*Hangs head* True it's just that I find it hard to resist correcting somebody who is so obviously mentally limited and so lacking in cognitive reasoning that he tries to turn every thread he posts on into a flame war with his off topic comments against other players.
Metallix

Postby luckysvn777 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:02 pm

who is so obviously mentally limited and so lacking in cognitive reasoning that he tries to turn every thread he posts on into a flame war

Hmm, who's flaming who?

You are the only one who ever makes such attacking statements against me. I at least respect the people I argue against.

I rest my case.
luckysvn777

Postby Peralisc2 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:08 pm

But why did you say i am rude when i shown the same respect towards people? You are not being honest. :(
ImageImage
Peralisc2

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau