Seasonal Lotto Suggestion

User suggestions to improve the game

Seasonal Lotto Suggestion

Postby Galandros » Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:55 pm

By now we have a growing stable of seasonal art cards for English Alteil. Some of the older players have either A. dropped a bunch of gran during a previous seasonal lotto or B. dropped a bunch of gran of several seasonal lotto. As such with every new incarnation of the seasonal lotto the odds of these players getting a new card out of this lotto decreases, resulting in higher gran expenditures.

I propose further seasonal lotto offer two Seasonal Lotto options
A. Seasonal Lotto with all cards

B. Seasonal Lotto that only includes the newest cards that have not yet been in a seasonal lotto
All-teal!!!!!!
Galandros

Re: Seasonal Lotto Suggestion

Postby Otonashi » Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:05 pm

Thing is, they only release 4 cards at a time... Maybe 8 if they don't put up a lotto immediately after every new addition. I noticed they just put up some valentines day arts, would you like it if you pulled 80 Girl Combat Priests in one go, just trying to get Emana?
Otonashi

Postby Galandros » Thu Feb 11, 2010 12:47 am

Otonashi wrote:Thing is, they only release 4 cards at a time... Maybe 8 if they don't put up a lotto immediately after every new addition. I noticed they just put up some valentines day arts, would you like it if you pulled 80 Girl Combat Priests in one go, just trying to get Emana?

That's why they would be two separate ones. The ones that don't need the older cards don't care if they get 80 GCP's, because 80 of that rarity, they'd still keep 3 GCP and recycle the other 77.
All-teal!!!!!!
Galandros

Postby Spears » Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:26 pm

im fairly certain if this idea was implemented then it would cost more for just the new ones, im sure a gm said that the price reduction from 50 to 30 was due to the increased card pool.
Spears

Postby Phenoca » Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Otonashi wrote:Thing is, they only release 4 cards at a time... Maybe 8 if they don't put up a lotto immediately after every new addition. I noticed they just put up some valentines day arts, would you like it if you pulled 80 Girl Combat Priests in one go, just trying to get Emana?

80 I would not go through.
But I would spend 80 point cards for Emana. Cuz she is so cute, and I'll probably not spend point cards otherwise (instant revival would be the most useful, but the most boring, yet Emana metas are challenging and rewarding if you can win (though everyone says Faytis is the way to go))!

But she is not in lotto nor the point card redeemer.
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau