Heierrat Mage

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Heierrat Mage

Postby Callonia » Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:15 am

Demongod wrote:
Callonia wrote:Just cuz u mentioned scrub zero, I will deny all buffs to heierrat mage until buffs for zero is included. =P

And I've seen a Merc Nation file wreck with Heierrat mage included. There was like five units on the field.


Agi reduced to 3 atk raised to 30, range raised to 3. That way, she doesn't get nommed by 1337 fencer. Happy?

Femiel: Agi reduced to 3, HP increased to 30.


Rejected, I enjoy having my Zero at Agi 6 and being amazingly fast.

And you can just raise SP lvl to 3 on first turn and play a lvl 2 unit, then let it die if it gets demolished as you bring in other lvl 2. Bam, Instant rank 6 in Gowen.
User avatar
Callonia
 
Posts: 4810
Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 9:49 am

Re: Heierrat Mage

Postby GOSCAR » Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:25 am

Fine ill support if ull support miffyre: start= you get sp+1 and SS= you get sp+3
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
User avatar
GOSCAR
 
Posts: 2041
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: NJ

Re: Heierrat Mage

Postby Demongod » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:19 am

GOSCAR wrote:Fine ill support if ull support miffyre: start= you get sp+1 and SS= you get sp+3


She'd be borked in that case. SS=strictly better PoM.
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod
 
Posts: 1951
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:53 pm

Re: Heierrat Mage

Postby GOSCAR » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:57 am

Demongod wrote:
GOSCAR wrote:Fine ill support if ull support miffyre: start= you get sp+1 and SS= you get sp+3


She'd be borked in that case. SS=strictly better PoM.

not rly not as she has doesnt have alot of hp and refess is suppose to be sp gen.
And what if they made her lv=2?
would u agree then?
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
User avatar
GOSCAR
 
Posts: 2041
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: NJ

Re: Heierrat Mage

Postby Demongod » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:22 am

GOSCAR wrote:
Demongod wrote:
GOSCAR wrote:Fine ill support if ull support miffyre: start= you get sp+1 and SS= you get sp+3


She'd be borked in that case. SS=strictly better PoM.

not rly not as she has doesnt have alot of hp and refess is suppose to be sp gen.
And what if they made her lv=2?
would u agree then?


I said her SS. SS might as well be on another card completely. 1 LP you gain 3 SP would be a strictly better PoM who is conditional 1 SP you gain 3 SP 1 LP SS.

As for having her be a permanent 1 SP start skill, it'd take all of 2 turns for her to pay for herself, but more interestingly, allow a refess to go 3-2 to drop miffles and then 3-spam the rest of the way as long as she's alive.

The idea of a practically guaranteed 1 SP per turn doesn't sit well with me though. Weiss needs morning, KP needs 2 SP, energizer bunny needs to engage himself and forfeit his damage. And you know as well as I do that descriptions are wrong.
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod
 
Posts: 1951
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:53 pm

Re: Heierrat Mage

Postby GOSCAR » Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:32 am

Demongod wrote:I said her SS. SS might as well be on another card completely. 1 LP you gain 3 SP would be a strictly better PoM who is conditional 1 SP you gain 3 SP 1 LP SS.

As for having her be a permanent 1 SP start skill, it'd take all of 2 turns for her to pay for herself, but more interestingly, allow a refess to go 3-2 to drop miffles and then 3-spam the rest of the way as long as she's alive.

The idea of a practically guaranteed 1 SP per turn doesn't sit well with me though. Weiss needs morning, KP needs 2 SP, energizer bunny needs to engage himself and forfeit his damage. And you know as well as I do that descriptions are wrong.


Well to the Miffyre SS would then be better than PoM thing, look at ruby carbuncle and Verlaat SS they're the same thing only Verlaat is 2 LP so times 5 stars have better skills than other lower rarity. Also you know that the fact Miffyre gives the enemy a SP when it is suppose to help you gen SP is dumb and you know you wanna support me. :D
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
User avatar
GOSCAR
 
Posts: 2041
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: NJ

Re: Heierrat Mage

Postby imortal12233 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:02 pm

GOSCAR wrote:
Demongod wrote:I said her SS. SS might as well be on another card completely. 1 LP you gain 3 SP would be a strictly better PoM who is conditional 1 SP you gain 3 SP 1 LP SS.

As for having her be a permanent 1 SP start skill, it'd take all of 2 turns for her to pay for herself, but more interestingly, allow a refess to go 3-2 to drop miffles and then 3-spam the rest of the way as long as she's alive.

The idea of a practically guaranteed 1 SP per turn doesn't sit well with me though. Weiss needs morning, KP needs 2 SP, energizer bunny needs to engage himself and forfeit his damage. And you know as well as I do that descriptions are wrong.


Well to the Miffyre SS would then be better than PoM thing, look at ruby carbuncle and Verlaat SS they're the same thing only Verlaat is 2 LP so times 5 stars have better skills than other lower rarity. Also you know that the fact Miffyre gives the enemy a SP when it is suppose to help you gen SP is dumb and you know you wanna support me. :D


often one LP is better than two LP SS. a better comparison would be 30/30 to sylph SS... but just because they did it with 30/30s doesn't mean they should do it normally. If Myffyre only gave SP to you it would be OP, since it does it as a start skill, it always gets it off (except for grim/SS disruption), which other SP generators don't have. the purpose of Miffyre is to speed up the rush and allow you to drop lvl 3s consistantly, and hopefully rush well enough to disregard your opponent's SP (usually doesn't work though)
Needs a new sig, but haven't come up with one.
So here is a message about how I need a new sig but haven't come up with one :D
imortal12233
 
Posts: 1470
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:41 pm
Location: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Re: Heierrat Mage

Postby Demongod » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:04 pm

GOSCAR wrote:
Demongod wrote:I said her SS. SS might as well be on another card completely. 1 LP you gain 3 SP would be a strictly better PoM who is conditional 1 SP you gain 3 SP 1 LP SS.

As for having her be a permanent 1 SP start skill, it'd take all of 2 turns for her to pay for herself, but more interestingly, allow a refess to go 3-2 to drop miffles and then 3-spam the rest of the way as long as she's alive.

The idea of a practically guaranteed 1 SP per turn doesn't sit well with me though. Weiss needs morning, KP needs 2 SP, energizer bunny needs to engage himself and forfeit his damage. And you know as well as I do that descriptions are wrong.


Well to the Miffyre SS would then be better than PoM thing, look at ruby carbuncle and Verlaat SS they're the same thing only Verlaat is 2 LP so times 5 stars have better skills than other lower rarity. Also you know that the fact Miffyre gives the enemy a SP when it is suppose to help you gen SP is dumb and you know you wanna support me. :D


Just for you playing the rarity card, no, no I will not.
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod
 
Posts: 1951
Joined: Sun Nov 29, 2009 4:53 pm

Re: Heierrat Mage

Postby GOSCAR » Sun Feb 28, 2010 2:50 pm

Demongod wrote:Just for you playing the rarity card, no, no I will not.

so are u impling that high rarity cards be on equal footing as 1star?

imortal12233 wrote:If Myffyre only gave SP to you it would be OP, since it does it as a start skill, it always gets it off (except for grim/SS disruption), which other SP generators don't have. the purpose of Miffyre is to speed up the rush and allow you to drop lvl 3s consistantly, and hopefully rush well enough to disregard your opponent's SP (usually doesn't work though)

then how bout making it auto? but if its auto i ask for her hp to be 40.

And to bring us abit on topic how bout splashing the refess Sunbeam Cage that'll buy the mage time.(p.s. u know u wanna support :D)
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
User avatar
GOSCAR
 
Posts: 2041
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2008 10:34 pm
Location: NJ

Re: Heierrat Mage

Postby imortal12233 » Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:11 pm

GOSCAR wrote:then how bout making it auto? but if its auto i ask for her hp to be 40.

let's look at another 1* in refress that generates SP:
kasaran pasaran (or however you spell it, has 10 hp, reuires you to have 2 SP in order to gain 1.

comparing to your miffyre, which has same agi, 40 hp (according to your buff), and doesn't require anything to gain you SP.
too big a jump.
GOSCAR wrote:so are u impling that high rarity cards be on equal footing as 1star?

generally, the jump shouldn't be that big. 5* should open more variety in files, not just be strictly better in every way (especially not to a 1* that does see play).
Needs a new sig, but haven't come up with one.
So here is a message about how I need a new sig but haven't come up with one :D
imortal12233
 
Posts: 1470
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:41 pm
Location: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

cron