More recycling options

User suggestions to improve the game

More recycling options

Postby Multi » Tue Mar 02, 2010 8:25 am

Here's another suggestion that absolutely WILL not be considered because it just shouldn't be!

An option to recycle cards into other forms of currency other than gran.

FM
Point cards
Downgrade to a choice of lower rarity card i.e. Recycle 5* choose a 4*
Downgrade to a random lower rarity card i.e. Recycle a 5* get a random 4* (almost not worth being an option, but I'd recycle a 3* to get a guaranteed 2* sometimes. Just got my 3rd or 4th Forbidden book, thinking about recycling it. again.)
Image Sometimes, it's like this.
Multi

Re: More recycling options

Postby Phenoca » Tue Mar 02, 2010 10:01 am

Multi wrote:Recycle a 5* get a random 4* (almost not worth being an option, but I'd recycle a 3* to get a guaranteed 2* sometimes. Just got my 3rd or 4th Forbidden book, thinking about recycling it. again.)

Ooh.
Yes - almost worth being an option.
flood + Pakistan = hunger
Phenoca

Postby crimsonshade » Thu Mar 04, 2010 6:34 am

Multi wrote:Downgrade to a choice of lower rarity card i.e. Recycle 5* choose a 4*

I've been wanting this for so long... Trading useless 3* for 2* playsets would be nice (Revolver Bladesman..!)
crimsonshade

Postby Demongod » Thu Mar 04, 2010 12:52 pm

Idea:

Any rarity beyond a 1-star recycles for a card of 1 lower rarity of your choice or its current recycle gran value.
Any 1-star card recycles for a point card always.
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod

Postby Multi » Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:52 pm

Demongod wrote:Idea:

Any rarity beyond a 1-star recycles for a card of 1 lower rarity of your choice or its current recycle gran value.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Your suggestions are always ludicrous and amusing dude.

I thumbs up this idea, this way I can spend 6 dollars to buy any 5* in the game AT WORST, and probably on the way get a few 2*-5*'s if I'm lucky. Fantastic idea, brilliant, bravo bravo!!
Image Sometimes, it's like this.
Multi

Postby Demongod » Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:06 pm

Multi wrote:
Demongod wrote:Idea:

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
Your suggestions are always ludicrous and amusing dude.

I thumbs up this idea, this way I can spend 6 dollars to buy any 5* in the game AT WORST, and probably on the way get a few 2*-5*'s if I'm lucky. Fantastic idea, brilliant, bravo bravo!!

Read your first post, you <<insert choice epithet>>!

I just took some of your postings and simplified them!
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

Demongod

Postby luckysvn777 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:15 pm

Here's another suggestion that absolutely WILL not be considered because it just shouldn't be!

I think Multi disclaimed the suggestions are silly to begin with.

Which they are.

Though point card recycles would be nice for say, 3-5*, along with the gran.
luckysvn777

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:52 pm

Again lucky is getting rude and flaming. And when i point it out, then i get the reply "i am not troll, you are troll!".

luckysvn777 wrote:Though point card recycles would be nice for say, 3-5*, along with the gran.

Someone who was able to understand this, explain this idea please. Can't follow.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Demongod » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:04 pm

luckysvn777 wrote:

I think Multi disclaimed the suggestions are silly to begin with.

Disclaimer shmisclaimer. There's always an ulterior motive. I'm just saying stop hiding it.

Frankly, I think it's BS that either a card is meta-worthy, or it's garbage.

And furthermore, due to the game's whole "must have a playset of any unit" revive mechanic, free players don't even have access to even the two-stars they need!

Point cards accumulate so slowly as to practically not matter. I mean sure, I'll get a second Bringer in...oh...35 more point cards? Wonderful. So it takes a couple of months just to get one card you need?

At some point, people need to be able to choose among cards, or all the cards need to be of a power level that they can all be competitively used.

The usefulness of dual axe wielder vs. devouring lizard says it all.

Demongod

Postby luckysvn777 » Thu Mar 04, 2010 4:15 pm

I see Peral posted. Kinda wish ignoring him would let me not even see that. I assume he just flamed me again, right?

@DemonGod

At the same time, point cards for 1* card recycles is just a bit ridiculous. You said you didn't want the card gap to increase, but at the same time, you'd want a payment of 600 gran to equal any 5* in the game? The paying players would have a field day. The free players would cry.

Achievements will hopefully increase the gain rate of point cards and help players get some of the key cards they need. Hopefully beginner packs will come out again soon as well to help with that. I'm also hoping for Gold Boxes and Gold Packs coming soon. Gold Boxes we all know are for paying players, but reasonably priced Gold Packs would be a great boon for free players as well.

As for my suggestion, if say, a 3* recycled for the usual gran and 1 point card, a 4* for 150 gran and 3 point cards, and a 5* for 300 gran and 5 point cards, that would at least make getting lucky enough to get a rare card, but unlucky enough for it to suck or be a 4th copy, not be completely useless like it is now. It would probably increase the point card gain rate nicely as well. 1* and 2* are just too common though to be able to be recycled for point cards..
luckysvn777

Next

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau