More recycling options

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: More recycling options

Postby luckysvn777 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 1:28 pm

Multi wrote:
luckysvn777 wrote:You assume that the GM's want point cards to be grindable in the first place, so that one could easily grind to get 5*. Based on what they've said and their attitudes, I wouldn't necessarily say that that assumption is totally accurate.

They already stated that they don't want point cards to be grindable, that was never the intention. The problem is the almost paradoxical stance of 5 point card participation giveaways they have all the time now. It's nearly impossible to buy point cards through skill and much time spent on the game, but you can gain 5 point cards from spending anywhere from 2-20minutes each time there is such an event.

10 hours vs 2 min, = 2-3 point cards or 5 point cards with chances for more. derp.

I guess that's explained by them wanting a method to control the amount of point cards going out, as opposed to having the option for someone to endlessly grind point cards out there. Not saying I agree with that, cuz I don't, but that seems to be how it is.
luckysvn777

Postby Demongod » Fri Mar 05, 2010 2:17 pm

Then in all honesty wtf is the point of FM? To have a meh looking avatar?
Nerf Elite Fencer. Change start skill to "target unit of agi 4 or higher gets AGI = 3. Then, this unit gets AGI = 4 for this turn and ATK +10"

For the great justice of the diverse meta.
Demongod

Postby Romdeau » Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:37 pm

Demongod wrote:Then in all honesty wtf is the point of FM? To have a meh looking avatar?

No, to have an OUTSTANDING looking avatar. And maybe blow it on point cards once in a while.
Romdeau

Postby Otonashi » Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:16 pm

I imagine when the GMs said point cards should reflect time spent playing, they didn't mean time spent exclusively playing. Meaning, somebody whose been around for a year will have gotten a lot more point cards than somebody who joined a month ago, even though the year-old guy might only play one match a day and the month-old guy might have played 10 hours straight every day since he joined.
Otonashi

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau