Are Any GMs Online to Provide Customer Support

User suggestions to improve the game

Are Any GMs Online to Provide Customer Support

Postby Pancakes » Fri Mar 05, 2010 7:53 pm

Hi, I've spent a lot of money here. But I can't seem to get any customer support. I looked on the front page and I don't see any GMs online. Are there any GMs online who can provide a living breathing Alteil business man money cow person with some customer support? I really feel like you don't give a damn at all about your customers. Maybe you didn't anticipate that some people might be asking for support at times?
I can only use Bringer, BKR Jack, and returns cuz I'm a free player. It's my best shot at winning!
Pancakes

Re: Are Any GMs Online to Provide Customer Support

Postby Pancakes » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:08 pm

I contacted a GM 18 days ago with a question and I keep getting put on hold. And now I have a 2nd question and it looks like I'm going to have wait until monday just to be able to speak to anyone?

That's just bad. So my suggestion is to fix your customer support. When a spending customer asks for help whether the answer is yes or no it shouldn't take more than half a month just to get an answer. Can you not see how this is just very bad treatment of customers? Have I ever treated you so badly when it came to paying you your money on time!? DId any of my payments ever bounce? I payed you in a professional manner and now I'm being thanked for that by getting treated like little more than an afterthought.
I can only use Bringer, BKR Jack, and returns cuz I'm a free player. It's my best shot at winning!
Pancakes

Postby Noria » Fri Mar 05, 2010 8:46 pm

Pancakes wrote:I contacted a GM 18 days ago with a question and I keep getting put on hold. And now I have a 2nd question and it looks like I'm going to have wait until monday just to be able to speak to anyone?

That's just bad. So my suggestion is to fix your customer support. When a spending customer asks for help whether the answer is yes or no it shouldn't take more than half a month just to get an answer. Can you not see how this is just very bad treatment of customers? Have I ever treated you so badly when it came to paying you your money on time!? DId any of my payments ever bounce? I payed you in a professional manner and now I'm being thanked for that by getting treated like little more than an afterthought.

strange but i never had problems getting an answer from the GMs (and believe me, i asked hell of a lot of stupid questions in the beginning >_> ). I always PMed to Logress and Wildstar, they answered me withing like... 1 hour when they where online ;th2
Noria

Postby fargone » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:12 pm

I live in Australia, so have very different hours to most of you guys, but I have had no trouble at in reaching the GM's. The longest I have had to wait for a reply is overnight (for me, which I think equates to about 4am over there).
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby crimsonshade » Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:17 pm

Pancakes, I think they might respond better through PM rather than email, if you haven't done so already.

I PMd one of them due to some issues before, and overnight I got a response.
Prior to that, I emailed them about the same issue (similar but on separate events), and they still haven't responded. It's been about 2 months :lol: but I don't really need it anymore.
crimsonshade

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:10 pm

I've sent a few PMs about a possible cheater and some other stuff earlier. They always got back within 12 hours at the latest. What did you ask them?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby harvest4god » Sat Mar 06, 2010 1:38 am

Pancakes wrote:Hi, I've spent a lot of money here. But I can't seem to get any customer support. I looked on the front page and I don't see any GMs online. Are there any GMs online who can provide a living breathing Alteil business man money cow person with some customer support? I really feel like you don't give a damn at all about your customers. Maybe you didn't anticipate that some people might be asking for support at times?

Their hours "at the office" are 10 am -6 pm EST. Most of the time, you will have to wait overnight for a response. Pancakes, I feel you are being a little too hostile and cussing is not needed. Even when I have an issue at late night, I am willing to post it in forums or PM them and wait for the next day to get a response.
harvest4god

Postby luckysvn777 » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:18 am

I have to ask... was this topic necessary? Seriously. I can't see one viable reason why this needed to be posted on the forums.
luckysvn777

Postby DWildstar » Sat Mar 06, 2010 11:32 am

Gonna lock this. Pancakes, if you need something PM Logress or Lupos.
DWildstar

Postby AnnaTheRed » Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:04 pm

Ah-ha! I have the power to unlock a topic! =D

I just wanted to add my opinion...
We're very sorry to hear about your complaint, Pancakes. We certainly didn't intend to ignore your email/PM at all. :(

Alteil America doesn't have a person just for customer support, and we, GMs, all take care of different issues. So I think it's best to PM/ email Logress, Lupos, Dwildstar and AnnaTheRed (me!) at the same time, so we can ask/remind each other if your email/PM has been answered or not.

Thanks!
AnnaTheRed

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau