Mid-level arena or RP Arena

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: arena

Postby garcia1000 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 4:58 am

By "try new things" do you mean "wait to get key cards like Mage Knight, Assassin, Return, Sky Staff Sorceress, Rapidly Flying Apprentice?"

It would be great if I could get these rarity 1 and 2 cards by buying a color-specific pack instead of getting like... combat monks and gaia gem monks and folrart paladins
"Pixies are all level 2, right? So why not try to drop cyclone on them?"
garcia1000

Re: arena

Postby DWildstar » Mon Nov 30, 2009 9:09 am

garcia1000 wrote:By "try new things" do you mean "wait to get key cards like Mage Knight, Assassin, Return, Sky Staff Sorceress, Rapidly Flying Apprentice?"

I also recommend posting your file in Annarose's Sanctum to get advice. List cards that you have in addition to what's in your file and explain your basic strategy.
DWildstar

RP Arena

Postby LDEvolution » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:36 pm

Now i'm saying this to help alot of newer players since i'm getting sick and tired of ending up battleing someone whos deck is so much better than me only because they are a higher level and have more expirence so I want an RP arena so palyers like me can VS players with skills and expierence similiar to mine.

I rather VS a player with similiar expierence as mine rather than keep VSing players whos skills are so much better than mine and end up losing and unable to LV up since winning is so friggin hard and having so much expierence to get through.

ALSO FIX THE MATCHUP SYSTEM SO THAT PLAYERS WILL ONLY BE MATCHED TO OTHER PLAYERS WHO HAVE THE SAME OR BELOW YOUR RP, I KEEP RUNNIG INTO PLAYERS WITH RP LIKE 1800+ AND EXPECT ME TO WIN!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!? HA! IF I WI9N THAN I'M NOT HAVING BAD LUCK WHITCH IS NEVER >_<
http://www.alteil.com/forum/index.php/topic?f=27&t=7338
The Alteil 3DS Homebrew Project...by LDE and Ganon
LDEvolution

Re: RP Arena

Postby Peralisc2 » Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:49 pm

I am in the 15xx and i would go to the low RP arena. Yeey! :D
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Soiyeruda » Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:14 pm

RP Arena has been discussed several times. At the moment though, the amount of players is too few that splitting them into two more groups would result in higher RP players getting less matches, and lower RP players having fewer people to play with also. Heck, I'm likely to go against the same player at least twice a week, which just gives an idea of how low it is.

Bottom line, until we get more players, RP Arenas aren't really realistic right now.
Soiyeruda

Postby Romdeau » Thu Jan 21, 2010 5:44 pm

I wonder how many times this exact suggestion has had a thread created for it. Must be in the dozens at least by now.
Romdeau

Postby fargone » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:02 pm

In the name of keeping things tidy in the forums, is there any chance we can merge them?

I would truly love to read them as a single post. I would love to read others that have been done to heaps of times for laughs. I know I was guilty of starting "new threads" (ones that already existed) when I started.

The point is still as valid is it always was, as is the answer. I guess I'm just feeling nostalgic.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Re: Mid-level arena or RP Arena

Postby DWildstar » Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:17 pm

Actually turns out most of the threads had more of a general "can we have another arena" type topic, not specifically a request for an RP arena. But of course they usually ended up being about RP-based arenas. So here you have them! It was about five threads I think.
DWildstar

Re: Mid-level arena or RP Arena

Postby fargone » Thu Jan 21, 2010 7:53 pm

Thank you :)
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Peralisc2 » Fri Jan 22, 2010 12:34 am

Soiyeruda wrote:

Answer to that was that they could give it a try and change the requirements every week or so. Which was followed by a no reply.

Also to note the level range for crest. They increased it by 5 and folrart has more matches, probably not as a direct result to that, but as you can see it didn't harm the game (except some people are ignorant to that addition).
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau