Improving the Game: Listing your ideas/solutions

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Improving the Game: Listing your ideas/solutions

Postby Romdeau » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:16 am

No they don't, not at least the one in Galandros proposed packs. They contain 5 each with a titled theme in mind.
Romdeau

Postby Silverrock » Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:18 am

Ah, still new to the game, thought the titles were cards. A little confused this late at night... :oops:
Silverrock

Postby Eladin » Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:51 am

Silverrock wrote:I'm pretty sure that the point is all the example decks have six cards... ;th2

lol, thanks for the backup...only to find out we were both sipping from the same cup of insanity...
yeah, i totally blanked.

is there a standard formula for what those packs were made of?
i saw it said that Crest Paladin was from the EX packs, but i have one not of it, but it's a 2*. not sure if that makes any difference or not. otherwise, Fish brings up a good point about the grims.
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Postby Galandros » Wed Sep 16, 2009 3:11 am

Eladin wrote:
Silverrock wrote:I'm pretty sure that the point is all the example decks have six cards... ;th2

lol, thanks for the backup...only to find out we were both sipping from the same cup of insanity...
yeah, i totally blanked.

is there a standard formula for what those packs were made of?
i saw it said that Crest Paladin was from the EX packs, but i have one not of it, but it's a 2*. not sure if that makes any difference or not. otherwise, Fish brings up a good point about the grims.

Crest Paladin is from set 3. EX packs include a couple of 1 and 2 stars as pre-set cards. The formula of the packs made are 2 2 stars and 3 1 stars, just like Reinforcement 1.
All-teal!!!!!!
Galandros

Postby Jonathan » Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:53 am

Just a simple idea, but what about giving out 1 Point Card each week along with the 10 Gran? Perhaps make the condition to obtain that 1 Point Card be "Participate in at least 5 duels in Crest and/or Folrart". That could hopefully encourage more dueling each week, keeping the arenas more active.
Jonathan

Postby Peralisc2 » Fri Sep 25, 2009 3:32 am

Reply to: http://alteil.com/forum/index.php?f=50& ... =viewtopic
Players CAN help with advertising, by using for example forum signatures that advertise alteil or tell people about it. But then those that advertise usually have to say that people give up on the game because of the card obtainability and such.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby DWildstar » Fri Sep 25, 2009 12:18 pm

Okay, I'm going to finally close up this massive thread. Please continue improvement ideas in their respective threads.
DWildstar

Previous

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau