Errata Poll

The place for all feature request polls. Come make your voice heard one click at a time

Currently, which cards are most deserving of errata? (Nerf)

Poll ended at Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:02 pm

Total votes : 0

Errata Poll

Postby Otonashi » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:02 pm

Others:

Deathmaker - 1 vote
Spell Analyst / Diondora - 2 Votes
Star Dragon - 1 Vote
Sweeping Tidalwave - 1 vote
???? - 3 Votes
"all return units and feild removal ss's" - 1 vote (Not a card, but whatever I guess?)
*"Counter mechanic" - 1 vote
*"Return mechanic" - 1 vote
*"Extreme SP gen mechanic" - 1 vote

*See edit below

----------

Errata is the hot topic right now, so before we move on to future features let's show what we think about the topic at hand. You may pick three options from above, including an Other catagory, because I know limiting it to one option would force people to try to choose between the greater and lesser of many evils (Maybe three isn't enough either, but it's a start). Options were based primarily on topics in Annarose's Sanctum and Safiria's Planning Bureau.

*Return was chosen to represent the returning grims, because I didn't want to fill up the poll with too many of them and this one is arguably the most iconic, having the mechanic name as the card name and being around since the dawn of the game.

**If you select Other, please post the name of the card in a post below, and ONLY the card name. This is not a debate topic. That said, it's best not to post at all unless you're specifying your 'Other' vote. Any issues with the poll can be dealt with on PMs (Including suggestions for future polls).

If an 'Other' card gets enough attention (gets more votes than another choice in the poll) I will update this post with them. Note that I can edit the poll, but I don't know how that will effect votes so I will try to avoid doing so.

A friendly reminder: Because each person is allowed three votes, the real percentage of people who voted for something is:
(Votes / (Total / 3)) * 100
However, there may be some people that have not used all three of their votes.

---------

Edit: So I've neglected the possibility of people using two or all of their votes on "Other", but I'm not sure how I could have set up the poll to accomodate that... Well, except maybe just having three "Other" options but that's kind of silly.

That, and some people are voting for mechanics in general instead of specific cards. Maybe a poll on game mechanics instead of specific cards is an idea for the future.

For now, I'll just add them onto my table in this post, but later I'll try to plan for that.
Otonashi

Re: Errata Poll

Postby Romdeau » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:03 pm

My 'other' vote was Spell Analyst / Diondora.
Romdeau

Postby Verlaat » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:06 pm

For Return why not just put Return Mechanic this way it affects any/every things that returns.
Verlaat

Postby Romdeau » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:10 pm

I'd like to point out that I think Mirelia is also in bad need of errata, but she's a lot more rare and thus isn't encountered as frequently. I believe this will factor into people's voting decisions.
Romdeau

Postby ANIMEniac » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:14 pm

hard to choose as most of these deserve a good hit. it'll go to what you feel hurts the decks you WANT to play most but can't b/c of certain things.
ANIMEniac

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:16 pm

It's so hard to choose just 3!! I actually didn't pick Mir cause I usually don't see her but 30/30 and aura wreck me a decent amount.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby MTCosta » Wed Jul 14, 2010 1:54 pm

I picked 30/30, Return, and Elite Fencer. Fencer has been discussed to death, there's nothing more to say. Return, I think the best nerf would be "-1 Falkow sphere level". Reordering the stack so that Miracle Fruit/whatever go first just means everyone has to run level manipulation (so probably everyone splashes Miracle Fruit, lame). Also if you Miracle Fruit to save your two guys and your opponent has to Return one of their guys, that is a massive tempo advantage. So basically, Return gets countered hard if everyone splashes Miracle Fruit/whatever, and still dominates if people don't. Sounds lame. -1 Falkow sphere is a big enough cost that you have to think about Returning before you do it.

30/30 makes removal way too important. Unless your deck has a ton of Shield Breakers, you have to run defense-piercing SSs, usually Sergis. It's not that 30/30 is super OP, it's that it centralizes the game too much. I'm thinking something as simple as changing it to 20/20 will go a long way.

After those three, Aura of the Holy Emperor, and then Bringer. Mirelia would be hurt pretty hard by a Return nerf, so I dunno if she needs more nerfs on top of that.
MTCosta

Postby imortal12233 » Wed Jul 14, 2010 2:04 pm

MTCosta wrote:I picked 30/30, Return, and Elite Fencer. .

same :D. your secondary choices were also the things I would have picked next, but the limit to 3 made me pick those.
Needs a new sig, but haven't come up with one.
So here is a message about how I need a new sig but haven't come up with one :D
imortal12233

Postby Eldena » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:31 pm

I voted for 30/30, Aura of the Holy emperor and Elite fencer. Its hard choosing only 3 tho i would also change Mirelia and Return but that might be because i am really hate falkow these days (due to the meta)
Leader of: ~Kingdom Hearts~

Kingdom Hearts (lvl 3 guild) is recruiting, just pm me :D
Eldena

Postby lupos » Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:39 pm

There is now an "other" button above the posting box. It does this.

since we know it's unlikely people will follow the "only post other ideas in this thread" guideline you should use this to make it easy for our pollsters to find your suggestions easily.
lupos
Site Admin

Next

Return to Features