POLL: Why do you stick around? (retention poll #2)

The place for all feature request polls. Come make your voice heard one click at a time

What keeps you coming back to Alteil? (pick 3)

Total votes : 0

POLL: Why do you stick around? (retention poll #2)

Postby Lateralus923 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:03 pm

The purpose of this poll is to let the staff know why you keep coming back for more!

If you haven't already done so, please cast your vote for the "Why have your friends quit?" poll as well! :)

As usual, please indicate what you are referring to if you select "other". If possible, use the "other" tag to format your selection as well. Thanks for your input! :)

2x "Fun"
1x "Good Game Mechanics"
:)
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Re: POLL: Why do you stick around? (retention poll #2)

Postby neviscus » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:14 pm

One of my votes was other. I enjoy going to the chat, that was one of my votes. Something different every day, as well as the events that happen. I would have put the collection, but I chose other because, I just find the game fun. It is a mix of some of the things that were up there. I like the challenge of deck building, but that is not the reason, I enjoy getting new stuff, ditto. I just find the game to be entertaining. No two games the same, even with similar decks, there are things which keep the game different. The player's unique strategy, and the random factor.

So in all my other vote was that I find the game fun. I really have a good time, and it can't be contributed to one of the votes up there, if that makes sense.

fun
neviscus

Postby Lateralus923 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:51 pm

neviscus wrote:One of my votes was other. I enjoy going to the chat, that was one of my votes. Something different every day, as well as the events that happen. I would have put the collection, but I chose other because, I just find the game fun. It is a mix of some of the things that were up there. I like the challenge of deck building, but that is not the reason, I enjoy getting new stuff, ditto. I just find the game to be entertaining. No two games the same, even with similar decks, there are things which keep the game different. The player's unique strategy, and the random factor.

So in all my other vote was that I find the game fun. I really have a good time, and it can't be contributed to one of the votes up there, if that makes sense.

Absolutely makes sense! In fact, I probably should have made that one of the choices, but changing them now results in a loss of all previous votes. But I'll make the note! ;)

Thanks for the feedback!
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby garcia1000 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:00 pm

Other: "Game has good mechanics"
"Pixies are all level 2, right? So why not try to drop cyclone on them?"
garcia1000

Postby Artist » Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:35 pm

Mostly other.

Innovation and new sets make me happy too.
Artist

Postby Godric » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:01 pm

Other = FUN!!!

I really like the game because as my other selection indicates: This game is fun! sure it took me a while to get a good collection of cards going completely free, but it's been worth it and the challenge is interesting.
It is a very good game for coming up with interesting file strategies and card combos (not that I've ever had the cards to make the files I want :P) and the recent events have been a lot of fun, mostly the official tournaments with completely random cards to try out. One of the reasons why I stay up so late or wake up so early to join in a tournement hosted halfway round the world :D
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Postby gabotheplaya » Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:48 am

this game is fun...

but after i got a taste of good cards from the sealed file tourney, i kept coming back just in case they run it again.

i've been away for 9mo. and came back to the same modified falkow i left, but getting a bunch of new cards and trying out new strategies (way way waaaay out of reach for my card collection) i'm going to be around waiting for the tourneys!

;a38
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby LoneKnight » Fri Aug 20, 2010 2:06 am

Game has good mechanics
LoneKnight

Postby Spears » Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:48 pm

LOUD NOISES
Spears

Postby fargone » Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:17 am

Loud, bright red fonts
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Next

Return to Features