Poll: What level are you currently?

The place for all feature request polls. Come make your voice heard one click at a time

What level are you currently?

Poll ended at Thu Aug 26, 2010 1:52 pm

Total votes : 0

Poll: What level are you currently?

Postby Otonashi » Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:52 pm

Woah! It's thursday again already. I totally forgot until just now (And it actually isn't that late in the day so it's a moot point I guess?)

So, here's a question that I totally didn't just come up with at the last second. What level are you right now? Don't be shy, now. Each option is a range of levels, just pick which one you fall into. I've enabled vote changing in case somebody moves from one range to another (But actually, I'm pretty sure it's enabled anyways even if I leave this little checkbox unchecked.)
Otonashi

Re: Poll: What level are you currently?

Postby azurewrath » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:30 pm

I foresee a stacked count of high levels.
azurewrath

Re: Poll: What level are you currently?

Postby Lateralus923 » Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:44 pm

azurewrath wrote:I foresee a stacked count of high levels.

I agree. Unfortunately, those who are likely to visit the forum, and then make their way through the catacombs to the features section of a long time abandoned area of the forum (with no official mods!! ;)) and then vote on said poll are the vets that care enough about the game to spend time on the forums.

I'm not trying to put lupos on the spot here, but he did mention something to me about a main page announcement or something so we could get more community feedback on these polls :)
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Return to Features