Poll: What time during the day do you typically play?

The place for all feature request polls. Come make your voice heard one click at a time

When are you typically able to play?

Poll ended at Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:52 pm

Total votes : 0

Poll: What time during the day do you typically play?

Postby Otonashi » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:52 pm

Woah! What? I missed a week? Whoops, that's my fault. College has started recently, so I guess I lost track of time. I imagine the case is the same for many other Iczers out there, whether it's college, work, or school. But even with a busy schedule, it's important to make time to relax and play for a bit. Which brings me to this weeks poll question; When during the day do you typically play Alteil the most?

For this poll, you'll be able to select every option, but just because you can doesn't mean you should. You gotta sleep sometime, you know, even if you don't have anywhere else to be. That said, select times that reflect a relatively busy day for you. You may be able to sit and play all day on a Sunday, but if every other day of the week you're busy with school then Sunday doesn't really say much about your schedule!

Also, the 10th option is there to keep track of how many people have voted in this poll, since people will be picking anywhere from 1 to 10 options and the Total Votes are the bottom really won't reflect how many people voted.
Otonashi

Re: Poll: What time during the day do you typically play?

Postby imortal12233 » Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:57 pm

I play (or at least did when I used to play... haven't played at all in folrart in the last 2 weeks and only a couple of games in tourneys) at literally all times..

yes, I picked everything.
Needs a new sig, but haven't come up with one.
So here is a message about how I need a new sig but haven't come up with one :D
imortal12233

Postby DDrgn » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:50 pm

Should we assume that this in the EST timezone? :?
( ゚ ヮ゚)b
DDrgn

Postby Otonashi » Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:55 pm

Use whatever time zone you live in. This isn't about time zones! Although, I should make a poll on that next.
Otonashi

Postby gabotheplaya » Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:05 pm

i took into account tourney times

i'm 12 hours ahead so i said 8am-12pm, as i play 8pm-12am here in the philippines. ü
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Return to Features