POLL: Returns

The place for all feature request polls. Come make your voice heard one click at a time

What (if anything) should be done about "Return"?

Total votes : 0

Re: POLL: Returns

Postby Master Coalhart » Fri Sep 24, 2010 12:29 pm

That's just a ridiculous bandage.

Why not just un-nerf the Falkow units that got hammered by the errata to the point that we no longer see any top-tier competitive Falkow file, and just nerf the level-based returns by having them go after unit open skills?

I think everyone will be happy.
Master Coalhart

Postby neviscus » Fri Sep 24, 2010 1:59 pm

I must disagree. I think that return should get some kind of rework. Without having to modify one of the core rules of the game. I had previously agreed on making a limit of sphere levels, but now I believe that would be harsh on multi sphere. Possibly saying you get -1(or 2) sp next turn, or -1 falkow. Would be pretty good for the card.
neviscus

Postby FisherChew » Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:25 pm

I like this idea:

The Japanese alteil has another thing like "grimoire activations"
You have to go out of your way to get them. Some grimoires give you some under some conditions. Some units generate them, etc.

Then other units gain HUGE buffs based on them.

I have one unit card that has a skill that sends a level(x or lower) card from the field to the cemetery, where X is that grimoire activations-like stat.

I think that could be great for return. If a falkow player wants to use and abuse return, he can. But he'll have to go out of his way to do so.

During that time everyone has a chance to try to counter it or do their own thing. Or at least set up their field.

So I voted for "other"
私に力を与えたことを後悔するがいい!USアルテイル!!
FisherChew

Previous

Return to Features