POLL: BATORA Event feedback!

The place for all feature request polls. Come make your voice heard one click at a time

How satisfied were you with the BATORA event?

Total votes : 0

POLL: BATORA Event feedback!

Postby Lateralus923 » Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:38 pm

This poll was requested by Spears!

So I think we can all agree that this event was pretty epic! Here's your chance to give some feedback

Once again, I'm going to shamelessly appeal to the staff to provide some kind of promtion for the polls / forum use in general on the main page. Polls we're set up to get community feedback, but I'm not sure if the proportion of responses to active players makes the results relevant enough to use. Please help, in any case!

That being said, one of our previous polls:

http://www.alteil.com/forum/index.php/topic?f=59&t=5933

Did list BATORA as one of the top requested events, but it's not clear whether this BATORA event was previously scheduled or hastily put together based on poll results. (Though I suspect the former ;))

Anyways - I'm setting the poll up to have 5 ranking slots & 1 additional slot for posting potential improvements or suggestions for BATORA events in general, whether they discuss the Difficulty in meeting BATORA in the arena, or post event extras - like Fargone's suggestion to meet him in the NPC arena for fun.

So vote once for general feedback, and again in the suggestions tab (if you have one!)

Thanks!
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Re: POLL: BATORA Event feedback!

Postby Godric » Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:55 pm

I really liked the event itself, but I think it's too difficult to actually find Batora if you're looking for him. I lost a lot of matches because I was using my anti-batora file searching for him, but I never found him once even with hours searching every day. Maybe if there were more copies in the arena, because most of the time I'd only ever see one copy of Batora in Folrart, and you'd have to wait until that match was over to try facing him.
[shameless link] I can still claim I'm a free player cause I haven't spent any of my money on the game, but instead I used Prizerebel to get my EX packs. Gran Train = viewtopic.php?f=13&t=11761
Image[/shameless link]
Godric

Postby FisherChew » Tue Nov 02, 2010 5:56 pm

Yea I voted for not satisfied, because although batora was one of the most awesome events I've participated in (along with the all cards tournament), I spent about 10 hours solid searching for him, resigning over 200 games on move 1... and only found him in 2 games..

I know some people didn't even get that... I was very disappointed in the difficulty of actually participating in this event.
私に力を与えたことを後悔するがいい!USアルテイル!!
FisherChew

Postby Dean » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Same as FisherChew, except I never found him...

So very good idea of event but may need some tune up.
Dean

Postby imortal12233 » Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:45 pm

I didn't even look for batora... since I figured it would take that long.
Needs a new sig, but haven't come up with one.
So here is a message about how I need a new sig but haven't come up with one :D
imortal12233

Postby gabotheplaya » Wed Nov 03, 2010 6:03 am

very satisfied with the event.

although while we are throwing in suggestions out there... Batora really is too hard to find.

i mean i know my RP and win% was bad and it won't get much better so i could risk it, but seeing some of the 2kRP players cut down, its a red flag.

gotta increase the chance of running into it. shouldn't be too hard to implement if it is an AI as expected, maybe not if its someone actually playing in the background.
ImageImage
gabotheplaya

Postby FisherChew » Wed Nov 03, 2010 11:01 pm

Yea... I'm looking at your sig gabo.. about finally getting 200 wins.

I threw more games than that in this event...
私に力を与えたことを後悔するがいい!USアルテイル!!
FisherChew

Return to Features