Sphere lotto; Initial opinions

The place for all feature request polls. Come make your voice heard one click at a time

What do you think of the sphere lottos?

 
Total votes : 0

Sphere lotto; Initial opinions

Postby Otonashi » Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:51 pm

Feel free to state any other reasons. If two or more people give the same reason, I'll add it to the poll formally.

I don't want any "middle ground" responses; either it's useful to you or it isn't. If it's not useful to you but you want to praise it for being useful to somebody else, that's fine but that's not what the poll is about.
Last edited by Otonashi on Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Reason: Forgot to change settings
User avatar
Otonashi
 
Posts: 2438
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:10 am

Re: Sphere lotto; Initial opinions

Postby imortal12233 » Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:47 pm

Other Reason:
I feel it is a waste for anyone, not just me, and so I don't want to spend any gran on it.
Needs a new sig, but haven't come up with one.
So here is a message about how I need a new sig but haven't come up with one :D
imortal12233
 
Posts: 1470
Joined: Sat Jun 20, 2009 2:41 pm
Location: Waterloo, Ontario, Canada

Re: Sphere lotto; Initial opinions

Postby ErnnLaties » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:07 pm

i did 2 pulls and got 2x 1 stars and then I raged and never again will I spend on sphere lotto.

You know what you should do a 3 star plus only lotto for 100 gran or 150 gran - a 3 star is the same recycle rate - 30 gran as a EX card, so 100 gran - 150 gran would be ok considering cost of ex lotto
User avatar
ErnnLaties
 
Posts: 1580
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:56 am

Re: Sphere lotto; Initial opinions

Postby Teru » Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:08 pm

ErnnLaties wrote:i did 2 pulls and got 2x 1 stars and then I raged and never again will I spend on sphere lotto.

You know what you should do a 3 star plus only lotto for 100 gran or 150 gran - a 3 star is the same recycle rate - 30 gran as a EX card, so 100 gran - 150 gran would be ok considering cost of ex lotto

I'm okay with this
Image
Image
User avatar
Teru
 
Posts: 702
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:27 am

Re: Sphere lotto; Initial opinions

Postby Otonashi » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:42 am

imortal12233 wrote:Other Reason:
I feel it is a waste for anyone, not just me, and so I don't want to spend any gran on it.


Any specific reason why? Nobody will know how to improve it if we don't know what is wrong. . .
User avatar
Otonashi
 
Posts: 2438
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:10 am

Re: Sphere lotto; Initial opinions

Postby Teru » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:51 am

Otonashi wrote:
imortal12233 wrote:Other Reason:
I feel it is a waste for anyone, not just me, and so I don't want to spend any gran on it.


Any specific reason why? Nobody will know how to improve it if we don't know what is wrong. . .

See: http://alteil.com/forum/index.php/topic ... 20#p101327
Image
Image
User avatar
Teru
 
Posts: 702
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:27 am

Re: Sphere lotto; Initial opinions

Postby Otonashi » Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:56 am

I think that would fall under "I prefer getting a mix of spheres from the regular lotto", then?
User avatar
Otonashi
 
Posts: 2438
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:10 am

Re: Sphere lotto; Initial opinions

Postby Teru » Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:00 am

If you extend that option to read: "I prefer getting a mix of spheres from the regular lotto, as well as 4x the chance for rares," then yes.
Image
Image
User avatar
Teru
 
Posts: 702
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2011 5:27 am

Re: Sphere lotto; Initial opinions

Postby gouen » Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:00 am

I made 20 pulls.

I got 1x 3 star (Primrose)

and 19x 1 star.
O_O
gouen
 
Posts: 50
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:00 am
Location: O_O

Re: Sphere lotto; Initial opinions

Postby Otonashi » Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:33 pm

Teru wrote:If you extend that option to read: "I prefer getting a mix of spheres from the regular lotto, as well as 4x the chance for rares," then yes.


Except that would be a false statement. The rates aren't any different (apparently).
User avatar
Otonashi
 
Posts: 2438
Joined: Fri Apr 17, 2009 12:10 am

Next

Return to Features

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest