Bringer, Part 2

The place for all feature request polls. Come make your voice heard one click at a time

How would you feel about Bringer errata, for those that have it?

Poll ended at Sat May 07, 2011 3:18 pm

Total votes : 0

Bringer, Part 2

Postby Otonashi » Sat Apr 30, 2011 3:18 pm

Another poll? On the same card? Madness. Simply madness. However, there's two things I want to measure about this card. The first was simply "Is he balanced?", hence the first poll. And now, for those of you that do have it... What do you lose by having this card be errata'd? It occurs to me that whether the card is fair isn't the whole reason whether it should get errata'd or not. It should be no surprise that it is one of the most widely sought after cards, and many people have put all kinds of money into set 6 to get it, sometimes spending huge amounts of point cards. If Bringer is changed, is this going to be a waste of money and time to have gotten it?
Otonashi

Re: Bringer, Part 2

Postby etphonehome3 » Tue May 17, 2011 1:14 am

is it too late to vote

i vote
I still want Bringer to be changed, despite the time/effort/money/luck it took to get it.

i got it at lvl 100 as a lvl up card. If seems a bit too powerful from personal experience but if it is nerfed i dont want it to be nerfed too much that it becomes useless. It is a 5 star so that kind of explains its power.
etphonehome3

Return to Features