NitroDino wrote:Emana for her soul skill or Anna for a generic lawtia rush.
I've been wanting full set of Anna for one of my account, and this account have several usable Crest and rare.
So yeah, I can use her if not now, in the future.
But Emana is 5*. @_@
At first, I'm excited with Emana, but after thinking about it...
I'm not sure how Emana SS can be better than +2 SP (or PoM if somehow I get PoM in the future. Damn range. >_> ) for my Refess file.
Because usually engaging enemy card won't give me any benefit.
1. My field in the early game still can't kill enemy tank
2. My low level can't snipe support unit on second and third row or tidal/Faytis
3. KP get Shade/Sala/Backslash
4. Enemy still able to summon unit/ SP gen next turn.
5. None or only 1 card in my Refess file have something that can snowball.
It probably only good against low level rush that depend on 1 key unit.
But Sergis or Indiana Jones or Angry Mob probably still better than Emana against Rush.