lvl 40 card choice help please!

Here's where to post your Level Up Card Choices and ask for advice about the big decision.

lvl 40 card choice help please!

Postby opqpop » Thu May 10, 2012 2:11 am

Wasseir
Inside
Kurina
Inzaghi

I already have 3 copies of Kurina. No copy of other three. I play gowen rush, but I don't mind picking a card for the long-term either when I decide to switch decks.
opqpop

Re: lvl 40 card choice help please!

Postby Khiruki » Thu May 10, 2012 6:40 am

Izanaghi has an okay soul for some files. Inside can also be an interesting card, but mostly as a unit and set.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Icyglare » Sat May 12, 2012 6:26 am

Sorry about lack of response, it is a hard choice. Maybe Inzaghi but I almost never see him used as an SS and Wass can backfire if you're doing a rush
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby shadowsketch » Sat May 12, 2012 8:14 pm

I'd say go Inside.

Inside is the best choice unit-wise since Wasseir is not that great and Inzaghi is only really strong with other Wiz Kingdom units (looking at you Marduk).
shadowsketch

Postby opqpop » Tue May 22, 2012 9:57 am

hey thanks guys, i ended up going with wassier for his ss. it is pretty interesting.

i'm lvl 50 now, so here's another one:

justice
millia
shelby
emana (the one w/ start skill all mermaids except emana can't be hit by attack action)

i am thinking of justice because i'm interested in building toromea warriors file. are the other cards any good?
opqpop

Postby Khiruki » Tue May 22, 2012 10:39 am

I am jealous of your choices...

Justice is an excellent unit, and Shelby+Song Sorceress or Pixy Aquamancer for soul skills is a very strong soul skill combination. Emana and Millia... eh...
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Shirozaki » Tue May 22, 2012 10:50 am

Once again a matter of preference. I'd pick Justice, but as you can tell by my signature and avatar I am biased towards her, but I'll try to make an objective breakdown.

A TJC/Toromea file's playstyle plays a lot like an advanced rush, so you'll not have a hard time adapting to playing a different concept if you decide to make a refess warriors file.

On the other hand picking Shelby can be the first step on a journey of exploring variety, i.e. Control files, which benefit greatly from the soul skill combination mentioned by Ruki. But keep in mind that going a different path is not as advised at the beginning, unless you completely dislike the current one.

Emana is a niché card, and Millia is pretty outdated, so I'd not consider those.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:48 am

Basically Justice is a really good card, though you need to get multiple copies of her and you'd need some other cards to go with her. Shelby is a decent SS and can be used immediately, however it's not an SS that's absolutely needed for any file (Generally Shelby is used mostly in falkow files). The choice depends a bit in what you prefer to play and what cards you already have. If you fancy playing refess warriors some day, you might as well pick justice I guess.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby opqpop » Thu May 24, 2012 3:47 pm

thanks guys, i've picked justice :) hopefully i can get 2 more copies someday!
opqpop

Return to Level Up Card Choices