level 130

Here's where to post your Level Up Card Choices and ask for advice about the big decision.

level 130

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Wed May 23, 2012 11:34 am

My level up cards:

I already have a copy of strike samurai thunderbolt and he's not much outside of his SS, so the choice is between the remaining 3 which I have 0 copies of. Generally proxies are good choices, however I don't have cards to make refess/lawtia work. Big noze seems like a decent card to have and maybe playable with 1 copy. Gaieshart seems decent as both SS aswell as unit, but nothing too special. I'm thinking about taking Noze (as a bonus her card looks the best out of these 4 :) ), any thoughts would be appreciated though.
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Re: level 130

Postby Khiruki » Wed May 23, 2012 12:59 pm

A single copy of Noze is nice. Gaieshart is cute though. Mmm. Noze, since dollies are aweshum in my opinion.
ImageImage
Khiruki

Postby Shirozaki » Wed May 23, 2012 1:57 pm

I agree with the Notion, Noze can work as a single copy, especially if you have Gaieshart SS. Whoops.

Hm, since you can't make any use of the proxy, or the gowen for that matter (To be fair, who can?), I guess it boils down to personal preference again.
I'd personally also pick Noze, if only for a pretty-looking anchor SS, but you can very well make her work with just that.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed May 23, 2012 2:14 pm

A lot of people carry the assumption that if you use Noze you necessarily have to construct a "noze file." This isn't the case at all. She's perfectly fine as a single copy due to her tankyness and huge nuking ability in any file where you would go to falkow level 8.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Shirozaki » Wed May 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Don't forget that she eats through your LP though; something mid-big falkow is already heavily reliant on.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby WhiteDragon2 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:00 pm

I decided to pick Noze, thanks for the comments :)
"Truly, if there is evil in this world, it lies within the heart of mankind.'
WhiteDragon2

Postby skillll7 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:07 pm

You listen to the Alteil BGMs? :shock:
Cute dog too cute...
skillll7

Return to Level Up Card Choices