Extinction / Milling / Decking / Aaaarrrgggh!!! continued

Here's where to post your Level Up Card Choices and ask for advice about the big decision.

Extinction / Milling / Decking / Aaaarrrgggh!!! continued

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:48 am

viewtopic.php?f=15&t=13485&p=173877&view=show#p173877

Was a completely valid discussion and i like to see it continued, since i have great interest in the deck.

Grim bane and return and buffed up units are a good way to deal with card file destruction from what i remember.
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
http://www.educatinghumanity.com/2012/0 ... anies.html
Peralisc9001

Re: Extinction / Milling / Decking / Aaaarrrgggh!!! continue

Postby Ropey » Wed Oct 24, 2012 4:41 am

Dilate works ok against it. Why was the old thread even closed? Rom just redirected it to the card level up choices.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby LoneKnight » Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:38 am

Return is generally TERRIBLE against file destruction because you are losing a card while the other guy keeps his. Tidal is essentially suicide if you self-bane.

Return SS effects or unit skills are a different matter admittedly.
LoneKnight

Postby sunbunman » Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:02 am

Durendal.
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 8:43 am

LoneKnight wrote:Return is generally TERRIBLE against file destruction because you are losing a card while the other guy keeps his. Tidal is essentially suicide if you self-bane.

Return SS effects or unit skills are a different matter admittedly.

Good point.

@Ropey that undead dilate is a very nasty card in indeed. so would it be recommended to have 3 copies of my own super dilate while i try to evaporate the enemy deck?
i for sure believe the ex merc girl won't be enough on it's own, is little malice ellie good for such a deck?
~ Retired ~
perhaps until the game is actually improved through change or perhaps forever since there are so damn many other games and better things to do @_@
Peralisc9001

Postby Ropey » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:25 pm

The last time I beat an Extinction file was with Dilate. I normally only use Magna Golem , and Refugee in my Volcano Wyvern files. So volc wyvern has to hit less units , and gets hit less with grims. I think Extinction files are boring , and cruel. The way to beat them is to ignore Magna. Build a large field, then Iczer when you can. The one I beat was quite sneaky as they used 2 revive SSs as the last 1's so Lelein kept coming back.

Why is this thread here?

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:27 pm

From my experience pretty much every refess tribal file, or recursive files (Lavenda, Undead) are really good vs discard files. Discard files generally have 0 start skills buffs so power wise you lose pretty much every single fight.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Peralisc9001 » Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:55 pm

Ropey wrote:The way to beat them is to ignore Magna. Build a large field, then Iczer when you can. The one I beat was quite sneaky as they used 2 revive SSs as the last 1's so Lelein kept coming back.

Why is this thread here?

What do you mean why is the thread here? Clarify please.

What you just said is the reason i stopped using file destruction and turned over to zu for a while which also faces difficulties with high HP and super buffs.
At some point i then started opening death dragon or zombie dragon, to clean up a little field and then bring zu out.
Then i had trouble vs mirelia / rasam decks with this, the best i could do vs them was hope to draw. (i got about 10 of my draws vs mirelia decks btw) :(
Around that time i quit the game for several months ... that mirelia back then was terribly stupid, not sure how it is nowadays.
~ Retired ~
Peralisc9001

Postby Ropey » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:26 pm

I understand why this thread exists, and have no problem with it , but is no one else miffed as to why it is under level up choices?

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Postby VertuHonagan » Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:56 pm

The gun master Shiva guy is the best end game for file destruction in my opinion. Add 2 of him and a few sylphs and you got yourself a great win.

Also I bet Rom just did that to abuse his power, because he can and he's a jerk.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Next

Return to Level Up Card Choices