Here's where to post your Level Up Card Choices and ask for advice about the big decision.

Postby gadu » Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:09 am

This one's a toughee

Holy Retear
Chaos Zal (I think 7th time he's appeared and I never choose him)
Flame Proxy
Chase Wing

Proxy or Chase? The problem is this is not my Falk account so those two are harder to make files out of. If I choose Proxy maybe I'll buy Ex Maggie and try something there and if I choose Chase maybe I'll buy EN prebuilt and troll his SS with Succubus. What do you think?
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Re: 180

Postby NitroDino » Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:46 am

I would get the proxy.
NitroDino

Postby caeser » Sat Apr 06, 2013 7:05 am

NitroDino wrote:I would get the proxy.

I think this is Nitro's default answer if any proxy is involved ;)

gadu wrote:...I choose Chase maybe I'll buy EN prebuilt and troll his SS with Succubus. What do you think?

I toyed with this idea before, but I think Sin is much more efficient, altho more predictable and less evil. You've got a lot of sac units in that file, so you need a way to get rid of one or two without affecting your LP. I would just go for the kill and use the Succubi to drain SP as units die off. I dunno, just my two cents...

Anyway, back to the task at hand. I agree with Nitro, proxy. It will open up more file building opportunities, which is his the other part of this default answer ;)
caeser

Postby gadu » Sat Apr 06, 2013 9:24 pm

I just don't see what interesting files you can build with Gow & Falk. It seems like the worst combo of spheres to mix for play styles; gowen is for noobs and falk is for returners.

Yeah, Nitro really likes his proxies. :lol:
gadu

Postby harvest4god » Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:00 pm

Proxy. It's a good open for big red. I also saw someone using it for Noob slash dilate by playing it after dilate for falkow sphere levels.
harvest4god

Postby gadu » Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:13 pm

Dilate is one of the biggest noob cards around and I hate to play noob cards. I'm going for Chase, thanks for the input everyone. :)
gadu

Return to Level Up Card Choices