What is your favorite promotion?

The Home Of All Official Alteil Related Polls

What is your favorite promotion?

Total votes : 0

Re: What is your favorite promotion?

Postby Logress » Thu Sep 11, 2008 11:36 pm

Point cards... The Japanese have something that's like that, only fantastically, unbelievably complicated. Like, they have ten different types of point cards, and if you have two of one and one of the other you can get any Female Card Rarity 4 and if you have one of each you can get a tee shirt, etc, etc. We're looking into implementing something like that, though I can't say when or how (because there's a lot to be considered).
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Prometeo » Tue Feb 03, 2009 12:22 am

Forsakensoul wrote:The easiest solution is to offer "points" cards in place of cards and you save up points and can buy cards you want. Then I could win 30 matches get 500 points and buy a 3rd valaat... and it would also benefit new players they could save up points from wins also and get rare cards they need for their cards.

Hmm and how would this play for ppl just out of crest who get beat 40 times in a row? they will level up and oh to bad there is no more new cards for leveling up, also i got owned and did not got the treasure card and hmm will keep leveling up by losing without earning a new card? so IF i can not spend money in the game am i bound to get 1 card a day by getting gran from MM and lottery, collecting even more losses?, now how will someone like that earn point cards? 2 maybe 3 a week? and need 10-60 points so hmm yeah look somewhere else...
Prometeo

Postby Logress » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:28 am

This is a topic from beyond the grave... since this was posted 5-6 months ago, we have initiated a Point Card system, and no, you don't need to win battles to participate...

Here are the details.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:04 am

Well i like the point cards give away above all because it seems to benefit all and makes all play a bit more.
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby deathmasterb » Tue Feb 17, 2009 6:24 pm

I love the all cards tournaments, especially when it's free to play for everyone. It gives new players a chance to try out powerful cards, and encourages them to purchase cards if they like them. If not, it's still really fun. I had a great time playing in the tournament a few months. I remember having a 100% win rate after 10 rounds, but still only coming 4th for highest win rate, which kinda sucked. :( A few people played more games...

Actually, my favourite event is the 2x gran in Mirage Master, since I get more cards that way, but it wasn't a polling option.

I don't really care for the increased treasure battles. Maybe it's just me, but I played for hours several days during the even, and I only got a single treasure battle the whole time, which was an unrare card, and I didn't even win it. I usually get 1 or 2 treasure battles per day. Did they maybe decrease the rate by accident...? :lol:
deathmasterb

Postby Semicolon » Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:30 pm

I'm relatively new, and I honestly would really like a "Make your own card" contest to be held (I don't know if one has already, like I said, I'm somewhat new). I had a few ideas for cards when I was bored one day, and I kind of think they could be used. (But when it comes to design, that wouldn't be my field). What do you say? Hold another, it might turn out good!
Semicolon

Postby Icyglare » Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:02 pm

Snowflakes was the best even evar! So many players to play against, many different decks were shown. I think that was the most I ever played of Alteil.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Teru » Mon Feb 28, 2011 12:09 am

Icyglare wrote:Snowflakes was the best even evar! So many players to play against, many different decks were shown. I think that was the most I ever played of Alteil.

Despite all the crap it got from players, snowflakes was a really good event. It was the most I played of Alteil as well, mostly because I really wanted all the seasonals. I think more events should be like snowflake.
Teru

Postby sunbunman » Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:28 pm

Logress wrote:Point cards... The Japanese have something that's like that, only fantastically, unbelievably complicated. Like, they have ten different types of point cards, and if you have two of one and one of the other you can get any Female Card Rarity 4 and if you have one of each you can get a tee shirt, etc, etc. We're looking into implementing something like that, though I can't say when or how (because there's a lot to be considered).

sounds..excessively complicated, but nice ^^
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Previous

Return to Kurina's Poll Room