One Piece

Anime and Manga

Re: One Piece

Postby harvest4god » Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:51 pm

I am now somewhere in episode 460's. I must admit this is still a very entertaining series and I have even read all the managa's up to now and wish they would push them out faster. I so want to know what one piece is, the lost history, and the will of d. Out of all of the series so far, I love the CP9 fights. They were awesome.
harvest4god

Postby VertuHonagan » Tue Mar 15, 2011 3:33 pm

I completely agree with you. The only few awesome parts in my opinion from reading everything up to date were the cp9 fights (love the seen where they have franky shoot the flag.) , when luffy yells out stop at the execution, and then when they are all arriving at the island after the time skip and they learn who Luffy was and who trained him pretty much.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby harvest4god » Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:39 am

VertuHonagan wrote:I completely agree with you. The only few awesome parts in my opinion from reading everything up to date were the cp9 fights (love the seen where they have franky shoot the flag.) , when luffy yells out stop at the execution, and then when they are all arriving at the island after the time skip and they learn who Luffy was and who trained him pretty much.

I thought Sogeking\Ussop shot the flag?
harvest4god

Postby VertuHonagan » Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:53 pm

harvest4god wrote:
VertuHonagan wrote:I completely agree with you. The only few awesome parts in my opinion from reading everything up to date were the cp9 fights (love the seen where they have franky shoot the flag.) , when luffy yells out stop at the execution, and then when they are all arriving at the island after the time skip and they learn who Luffy was and who trained him pretty much.

Lol. Yeah they did. Haha. I must habe been out of it when I wrote that. lol. its been a long while since I read it. I was gonna be going back through and reading it here soon. I'm glad the american anime release is almost at that point now. Just about 3/5 more seasons and we'll be there. :)
VertuHonagan

Postby harvest4god » Wed Mar 16, 2011 11:17 pm

VertuHonagan wrote:
harvest4god wrote:

Lol. Yeah they did. Haha. I must habe been out of it when I wrote that. lol. its been a long while since I read it. I was gonna be going back through and reading it here soon. I'm glad the american anime release is almost at that point now. Just about 3/5 more seasons and we'll be there. :)

i prefer the subtitled japan version
harvest4god

Postby VertuHonagan » Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:02 am

harvest4god wrote:i prefer the subtitled japan version

Not me. i can't stand subtitles. It takes away from most of the action for a while until you get used to it and I'd rather concentrate more on all of it than on just the words
VertuHonagan

Postby harvest4god » Fri Mar 18, 2011 9:22 am

VertuHonagan wrote:

Not me. i can't stand subtitles. It takes away from most of the action for a while until you get used to it and I'd rather concentrate more on all of it than on just the words

Yea, but the american version cuts out so much. :( I mean seeing multiple holes in someone's body is awesome :D Especially if they die standing up. :D
harvest4god

Postby VertuHonagan » Fri Mar 18, 2011 10:58 pm

harvest4god wrote:
VertuHonagan wrote:

Yea, but the american version cuts out so much. :( I mean seeing multiple holes in someone's body is awesome :D Especially if they die standing up. :D

Honestly I don't remember seeing too much cut out of the american anime compared to the manga. I hardly see any difference aside from the few filler episodes.
VertuHonagan

Postby HeNasen » Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:03 am

I'm not a big fan of dubbed animé, but I guess it's all right sometimes. I usually don't like the way the American voice actors play the roles and/or it just seems weird for some reason. Although I do like it when I can pay attention to the whole show as a whole.

I don't really follow animés in English, but I take it there's a new dub out of One Piece. I remember Sanji had lollipops instead of cigarettes and whatnot. I remember it being really ridiculous.

Regarding One Piece itself, it's probably the most inconsistent animé I've seen. It has really good parts, such as Robin's childhood, and really bad parts, such as the episodes at Moria's place.
HeNasen

Postby JiJi » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:34 pm

I am watching One Piece, Bleach and Naruto..

Personally i like the storyline of One Piece the most. :)
JiJi

PreviousNext

Return to DeFau's Den of Infamy