Eredan ITCG

TCG's

Re: Eredan ITCG

Postby arfort » Fri Nov 12, 2010 5:15 pm

They're having a sale, 30% off of booster, until Monday. It's basically the best time to start up ever.
arfort

Postby Spears » Sun Nov 14, 2010 10:53 pm

eh i played this but tbh i cant see much long term appeal. my main gripe with it is that cards have no cost to cast so there is not much in the way of balance. itd be like my lappiere having an extra twenty hp because ive used her more than yours but at no extra lvl cost.

The trophie system is the nuts though, if ours was implemented like that. crikey.
Spears

Postby Spears » Mon Dec 13, 2010 9:17 am

played this a little more and just ran into someone called arakis, although i figured this isnt our favourite dune themed gm i though id just check
Spears

Postby RivalIczer » Fri Apr 01, 2011 7:59 am

Tried it.

Problems I've encountered:

- Poor coding. No flash game should be that ressource-heavy. Not only does that **** max my CPU (old, but still very able to play commercial games), it also clogs my RAM! The market area is the worst for this, usually crashes either flash or even the whole plugin-container thread.

- Art. Sh!t's ugly as hell, especially compared to Alteil.

- Balance. What's the point of Mages? Even nuking twice in a turn, the result is still worse than a Warrior buffing himself and attacking, which is bad considering the Mages have worse stats to start with...

- The RNG is too proeminent. Getting good rolls early in the match is a huge advantage.

- Every single other online TCG, including Alteil, rewards you when the opponent forfeits... that game doesn't.
Sorry, you were going to win and the opponent decided to quit or time out, you don't get EXP/crystals! Ridiculous system.

- Every single other online TCG, including Alteil, makes random encounters the only viable way to progress... that game doesn't.
Random matching is necessary to avoid both harassment and abuse, but nope, in Eredan you can duel anyone you want.

Overall, I'll give it a pass.
RivalIczer

Postby kirk21 » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:34 am

I've play'd off and on for about a year. Its alright, but it can get old fast. Once I had the deck I wanted and maxed the lvl on characters I found myself getting bored with it. It has potential. Just needs time.
Rubber Duckie, you're the one, You make bathtime lots of fun,Rubber Duckie, I'm awfully fond of you...
kirk21

Postby Romdeau » Tue Apr 05, 2011 2:56 am

kirk21 wrote:It has potential. Just needs time.

Kinda reminds me of this other online CCG I play.
Romdeau

Postby methebest » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:44 pm

Romdeau wrote:
kirk21 wrote:It has potential. Just needs time.

Kinda reminds me of this other online CCG I play.

i think ive seen you on this other ccg
i apologise for any incomprehensible posts as i tend to make them
methebest

Postby kronoCore » Mon May 16, 2011 10:06 pm

I got bored and dumped it.
The market prices are too high (the good cards actually) and if you wanna play without pay, it took an eternity to get the cards you want
kronoCore

Postby miller » Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:29 am

some screenshots of Eredan ITCG http://www.mmohunter.com/eredan-itcg.html
miller

Previous

Return to Zugateroza's Crypt