What did you marathon recently or liked to marathon?

Anime and Manga

Re: What did you marathon recently or liked to marathon?

Postby InfernityFan » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:26 pm

My Japanese is subpar at best :P that's why I still need to use Atlas to help me read... That is of course, if you can bear the ugliness of Atlas.

That aside, Gore Screaming Show is recommended. it is not a rape-fest game (well, there is, but more as a plot device), but it has dark story with epic feeling ;) Going through the true route (romance with the villain of the game) is like going through the true route in Ever17 (not as epic though) ;th2

Also, I want to share that last week, I marathoned mid-term test :) That counts as one right?
My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Postby Ginnazoh » Mon Apr 11, 2011 12:50 pm

ever17 true route is EPIC...made up for the rather dull first few arcs xD

I'm checking out remember11 or whatever is called later this month xD
Ginnazoh

Postby Gota » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:05 pm

Just started watching detective conan because I love kindaichi jikenbo, and no, not the animated version, I loved the real actors original version. It was very very enjoyable, but then they switched actors for the other seasons and it wasn't as good. However, I just love watching their deductions and stuff like that, makes me learn a lot of stuff.

Conan is that type of anime, but the case development is way shorter and less complex, which is unfortunate, but I have nothing better to watch and I still can learn a lot (of mostly useless stuff ahha) from their deductions, and its always fun to find out how/why the things happen the way it did. I should really search deeper to find some more of the old kindaichi jekenbo episodes to watch, but they are kind of old, so its hard to find them...

Just like one of my favorite animes back in the day, Cyber Formula, which took foreverrrrrrrrrrrrr to dig up and I finally found it on torrent, but it took me so long to dl it because there was like literally only 3 seeders lmao, AND it was only the chinese sub version haha, and thank god i can read chinese!!

If anyone else liked Death Note(first half), Kindaichi, Detective Conan type of deduction/mystery style anime/shows I would also recommend Liar Game, some of the tricks in it is really fun and confusing, yet once you replay/re-read it over a couple of times, it really makes sense and are really really clever/smart.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby imortal12233 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:23 pm

Gota wrote:... I would also recommend Liar Game, some of the tricks in it is really fun and confusing, yet once you replay/re-read it over a couple of times, it really makes sense and are really really clever/smart.

;th2 :D ;th2

(if the message isn't clear, I second what he said)
Needs a new sig, but haven't come up with one.
So here is a message about how I need a new sig but haven't come up with one :D
imortal12233

Postby InfernityFan » Fri Apr 29, 2011 9:44 pm

I recently marathoned manga, that's why I don't play anything this week. Here are the stuffs I read till the end.

Awesome
Kuroshitsuji (The anime doesn't do its manga justice)
Solanin (not everyone pieces, very realistic manga. It's as awesome as Inio's other work, Oyasumi Punpun)
The Ravage of Time (For ROTK and War/Politic Manga fans)
Usagi Drop (Awesome Slice-of-Life/Childcare manga)

Good
Bitter Virgin (Good Romance)
Gamble Fish (The gambling stuff is not as awesome as Kaiji, but good nonetheless. I dislike the Shounen stuff thought :( )
Hetakoi (Cute Romance)
Iris Zero (Good All-Around series)
Last Inning (Awesome Main Character, but the baseball is not that good. Consider this a lesser version of One Outs)
Nicoichi (Funny Trap manga)
Nozoaki Ana (Cute Romance)
Yu-Gi-Oh! GX (I always like Yugioh stuffs)
My VN Blog
Currently Playing : Harukuru, welcome to the Kyaya Ufufu land, hehehe...
InfernityFan

Previous

Return to DeFau's Den of Infamy