Problems I've encountered:
- Poor coding. No flash game should be that ressource-heavy. Not only does that **** max my CPU (old, but still very able to play commercial games), it also clogs my RAM! The market area is the worst for this, usually crashes either flash or even the whole plugin-container thread.
- Art. Sh!t's ugly as hell, especially compared to Alteil.
- Balance. What's the point of Mages? Even nuking twice in a turn, the result is still worse than a Warrior buffing himself and attacking, which is bad considering the Mages have worse stats to start with...
- The RNG is too proeminent. Getting good rolls early in the match is a huge advantage.
- Every single other online TCG, including Alteil, rewards you when the opponent forfeits... that game doesn't.
Sorry, you were going to win and the opponent decided to quit or time out, you don't get EXP/crystals! Ridiculous system.
- Every single other online TCG, including Alteil, makes random encounters the only viable way to progress... that game doesn't.
Random matching is necessary to avoid both harassment and abuse, but nope, in Eredan you can duel anyone you want.
Overall, I'll give it a pass.