Onemanga done

Anime and Manga

Aww man i feel sad

Postby 976Evil » Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:36 am

onemanga has been shut down.... i feel like im dying inside. jeez i just lost two of my games bcoz of this sad news... :cry:
the cool tester = we should only remove the lock and they will be ok...
the high ego tester = are you nuts i got beaten by a lvl 15 bcoz of this pixies we should make them unplayable so i can use my OP cards and alteil will become an elitist game again.
976Evil

Re: Aww man i feel sad

Postby Multi » Thu Jul 22, 2010 10:07 am

use mangafox instead then.
Image Sometimes, it's like this.
Multi

Onemanga done

Postby Ginnazoh » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:24 pm

I just noticed earlier today that Onemanga is done.

I'm pretty apathetic as the only reason I visited one manga was because of their large collection (so I got to read lots of manga I've never heard...and be introduced to lots of artists and authors who I've never heard of that I now follow)...and how easy it was to navigate their site.

I have numerous scanlation sites I use (granted most of them are not as user friendly as onemanga was or as extensive)...

Personally I think this is only going to hurt the manga industry (the smaller company names at least) since the reduced ability to access the lesser known mangas will only decrease interest and will leave some good series forever unknown as I know many people won't buy a manga until they've read a bit of it to see if they like it or not...or maybe thats just me.

ps what sites do you guys use to read manga? The ones I currently use that are still up are mangareader and mangashare..what about you guys?

and yes I do buy mangas, just they usually come out a lot later (english translations are SLOWWWWW) or it takes them a while to get to me (i dont always have people travelling back and forth between asia to deliver me mangas T_T...and neither do my friends), so my manga collection is more like a collection of manags ive really enjoyed and keeping for the sake of nostalgia rather than reading lol..
Ginnazoh

Re: Onemanga done

Postby Multi » Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:37 pm

Image Sometimes, it's like this.
Multi

Postby Politikas » Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:40 am

use unixmanga.com, it has better colection, just a bit worse search engine.
Politikas

Postby VertuHonagan » Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:11 pm

Honestly this depressed me as well. So I've been using Mangareader.net. it works just as well.
Train ninjas and save the world from evil on NinjaManager.com!
VertuHonagan

Postby Gota » Fri Jan 28, 2011 2:11 am

way2necro

i've been using mangable.com since OM went down.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby qphuc85 » Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:54 am

Well, it's sad but it was already done. So, I will share with you guys a good tool to download mangas to your comp and you can read them even if the provider dies.

Google a tool named domdomsoft manga downloader . It contains all the collection of various online manga provider sites such as: onemanga(nomore); mangafox, mangareader, tenmanga etc... You dont even have to visit their page to navigate or read or anything like that. Just open the tool, search the mangas you want, and download them to your comp. Ofcuz if you dont have an idea of what to read, you can visit their forums for some tittle then search with the engine and get what you want. 100% Free too.

ENjoy ;a31
qphuc85

Postby kronoCore » Mon May 16, 2011 10:31 pm

Mangahead, Eatmanga or read.Mangashare =)
kronoCore

Return to DeFau's Den of Infamy