Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Anime and Manga

Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Postby Peralisc2 » Mon Feb 15, 2010 9:38 pm

Anyone else read chapter 104!! Just couldn't believe the author actually did something interesting and did let so many useless manga characters die!

Greatest praise to him if he ends the manga like this. Otherwise ... then it will be the generic bad manga and your time was spent on something as smart as "Bio-Meat" which is a very stupid manga i dared to read until the end without having any reasonable explanation for enduring it that long. :?
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Ginnazoh » Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:01 pm

haha i stopped following FMA ever since they started the whole "Brotherhood" set...the original I found entertaining enough at times to read.

and lol I actually read through biomeat...and I have nothing to say about it. It seems most survival/horror/scifi manga end up failing, as bio meat was about as good as 20th century boys...both have so many wtf that doesn't make sense and wtf are you doing moments...
Ginnazoh

Postby Peralisc2 » Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:34 am

So lame! So lame! Mass revival on the citizens for happy ending ... the mangaka didn't even leave at least half them dead. I hate that mangaka ... i hope for a nice ending, but now it got boring and crappy. Ah but it sure looked nice for a moment, until latest chapter came out.

Oh well. They can't all please me, can they?
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Eladin » Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:58 pm

you? probably not :)

i still like the anime so far. for a second it seemed like they were going to pull a dbz/naruto/bleach and get totally into filler and fluff, but now it seems to be gearing up again...so, i just gotta wait for more episodes to get translated before continuing.
Tactics is knowing what to do when there is something to do. Strategy is knowing what to do when there is nothing to do.
- Savielly Tartakover
Eladin

Postby kronoCore » Mon May 16, 2011 10:42 pm

chapter 26 Ending, that´s all I needed to fall in love with FMA Shintetsu
kronoCore

Previous

Return to DeFau's Den of Infamy