Giving Up (request)

The place for all feature request polls. Come make your voice heard one click at a time

Do you give up battles? And when?

Poll ended at Sat May 21, 2011 12:17 pm

Total votes : 0

Giving Up (request)

Postby Otonashi » Sat May 14, 2011 12:17 pm

Request by imortal12233. Do you give up your games, or play them until the very end? And why? As always, if there's a specific reason that isn't listed, post it below. If enough people share the same reason (Let's say 2 or more, since we don't seem to get many voters anyways) I'll put it up there as an actual option.
Otonashi

Re: Giving Up (request)

Postby phailures » Sat May 14, 2011 10:31 pm

I play til the end. Mostly for the fm/exp, but I have won some games that seemed impossible 3 turns before.
phailures

Postby Romdeau » Mon May 16, 2011 1:59 am

It's not black and white, about 90% of the time when I'm sure I've lost I give up. However, if I think there's a significant chance my opponent might **** up, I continue playing.
Romdeau

Postby Peralisc2 » Wed May 18, 2011 4:36 am

I give up when i simply dont like to play against the rivals deck, whenever i dont like the mechanics he/she uses. (for example i tend to quit against a card like aegis when i see people taking 3 minutes to decide what to do with it ...)
Or when i just dont have the mood to counter the rival deck with a lack of options.

For example:
- DF overbuff which drags the game out a lot, i sometimes just dont feel like spendin the time trying to take down that amount of HP/DF
- or when i play big stuff and i know the other guy has counters like fierte, assa SS, i dont always feel like trying to dodge all that stuff
ImageImage
Alteil is pretty much well balanced. Sometimes you loose and sometimes the enemy wins.
Peralisc2

Postby Callonia » Wed May 18, 2011 11:23 am

I give up when I see people using a boring file like Urgrant, usually no point in playing them coz urgrant's stoopid in my personal opinion. Its almost like.... I am going to just refrain from saying further things.
Callonia

Postby kore » Fri May 20, 2011 5:11 am

I give up when playing vs boring OP strategy, but when it's interesting I play even if I know i have small chance of winning.
kore

Postby Ahina » Sun May 22, 2011 3:45 pm

Whoops, missed the poll. Option 1 for me though; when my chances of pulling off a win go too low to be worth mentioning I just give up unless the deck/player is interesting. And... yah this means sometimes I give up turn 1-3 if it's obvious that it's a horrible match-up. (Usually happens with Urgrant and GangMiffBule files.)
Ahina

Return to Features