Recommend GinnAzoh Anime/Manga!

Anime and Manga

Re: Recommend GinnAzoh Anime/Manga!

Postby Romdeau » Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:39 am

Yeah that was kind of weird. I thought the writers were going to make it so she couldn't physically interact with the world somehow or rather...? But then how would she eat and appear life like to the audience instead of a ghost (which she really is). It's not a best of all times, but I think it's a good watch.
Romdeau

Postby Gota » Mon Jun 20, 2011 3:27 am

yeah, I think i was about at my limit, if they didn't do that at episode 7, I was about to drop it. I can't possibly stand that if the entire series would have her stayed 'invisible' yet nobody notices a thing when she hugs them...."Oh it feels like some heavy weights suddenly got on my shoulders, wait, maybe its nothing..." I was like... W.T.F. u moron... topping it all off was the main character not saying a word about it while hes gettin **** thrown at his face by his childhood friends... -_-
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby azurewrath » Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:08 am

Having recently played through a space rogue-like (Transcendence, its awesome btw (and free) http://neurohack.com/transcendence/), I had the urge to rewatch Cowboy Bebop. I must say, it is utterly amazing. There are so many things in it that I can appreciate and contemplate now with an older mindset than when I first watched it nigh 10 years ago. There is just a subtle charm to how the characters play out and the whole atmosphere really captures you. I definitely recommend watching (or rewatching) it. Might do Outlaw Star too.....

Anyway, I'll just state again that most of the classics have already been watched. That is why this thread is hard to really do. It is assumed that the best animes have already been watched. With that said, I am reflecting on how this experience affects me. Are there some things that I've missed because of my age or because of my lack of insight? I may go back and rewatch some of the older animes now to see.....
azurewrath

Previous

Return to DeFau's Den of Infamy