Vindictus

Video Games

Re: Vindictus

Postby MTCosta » Mon Jun 27, 2011 8:38 pm

The savings for wearing no armor is tiny, I was just saying it's a nice perk, in the same way that getting a free packet of ketchup is also a nice perk (such a tiny "gain" that who cares). The reason to do panty raids is because they're fun!
MTCosta

Postby Skorn » Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:56 am

MTCosta wrote:The savings for wearing no armor is tiny, I was just saying it's a nice perk, in the same way that getting a free packet of ketchup is also a nice perk (such a tiny "gain" that who cares). The reason to do panty raids is because they're fun!

That and the game is all about skill. Armor in this game really doesnt reduce that much damage. Anywhere from 50-100 from what we've noticed. So people go armorless sometimes also to do a "no-hit" run. Kinda like Monster Hunter in once you are able to read all the enemies "tells" you will never get hit.
"Life sucks, eat a pickle."
Skorn

Postby Gota » Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:40 pm

but man, in monster hunter u have to be super precise with timing, its so effin hard sometimes >.<

I wouldn't go no armor, but maybe weaker armor like in arena battles to still get some perks in armor skills.

back on semi-topic, black stockings + bikini is total win.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby MTCosta » Wed Jun 29, 2011 2:25 am

I love my Evie's underwear <3 black and pink striped panties are pretty hot too
MTCosta

Previous

Return to Catherina's Play Room