Circle of Eldritch Magi is recruiting

Re: Circle of Eldritch Magi is recruiting

Postby Perillisk » Tue Aug 09, 2011 3:16 pm

so there's gowen academy and now a falkow guild ... ill wait for a lawtia guild to pop up i guess :P
Perillisk

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:45 pm

Although we are currently owned hard by the lack of PM system. I can't let anyone know how to join.

Oh! Just thought of something! You guys can actually email me at "alteilnewsletter@gmail.com"

Then I can give you the guild password and you can join!!!

ps pherals you gotta stand up and make the guild yourself or else no one will
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Spotty » Tue Aug 16, 2011 1:32 am

I'd be very interested in joining a Falkow guild or atleast taking part / learning how to better play Falkow card strats (<-- that being my main reason for joining). Other reasons I guess is that I find blue-control spheres to be the most interesting to play (returns, grim counting, field placement swapping are great fun when they work). Falkow also has the most variety of different ways to attempt to control the field as well as the most interesting units to play. While i doubt i'll ever get to Teru's 5 round+ consideration, I would definitely like to learn more about planning and position in game to have greater depth in play style.
Spotty

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 11:52 am

Thanks for your interest Spotty! Sure you can join. However you might need to wait a little before the official invite. We are currently lacking a functional PM system, meaning I can not send you the password required to join, and also, we are still level 1 and can only hold 6 members. Once InfernityFan joins that makes 6. So we're going to need another week or so to get another 270 guild points to level up and accept more members.

So if you can wait another week or two we'll be glad to have you join then.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby psylensse » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:11 pm

With the guild established, what's the best way to communicate within the guild? Also, how does a guild "level up"? and before I ask any more guild related questions, is there already a thread or a page that explains all that? Thanks!
Phellitiest (spambot) wrote:My personal relative delights in frogs.
psylensse

Postby Igneil » Tue Aug 16, 2011 12:35 pm

psylensse wrote:With the guild established, what's the best way to communicate within the guild? Also, how does a guild "level up"? and before I ask any more guild related questions, is there already a thread or a page that explains all that? Thanks!

At the Top Page of My Iczer bottom right corner you can see the exp and level. Its +2 for every win we get and -1 for every loss. I wanna know what level will we be able to get our own sub-forum though
Igneil

Postby psylensse » Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:07 pm

nuts, losing is bad? philosophically speaking, is it ever possible to become less experienced in something the more time you spend on it???? Well before I cost the guild any more experience points, I'd better ask if anyone thinks it's possible to incorporate a Witch open into a sea serpent file? I had gotten the pre-built, and had a couple witches and thought it might be a way to suppress the opponent's field, at the expense of taking a little longer to get the serpent out. Usually I go something like Witch, Undine (if necessary), owl, MoF etc. It's worked great on a few occasions and failed spectacularly on a few others.
Phellitiest (spambot) wrote:My personal relative delights in frogs.
psylensse

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:12 pm

Rule #1: Don't be afraid to lose. I don't care. You learn a lot from your losses imo. As long as you're above a 33% win rate that means you break even. The points don't really matter too much though, we basically just need to get to level 2, and then hopefully level 3. From there it takes a super long time to get to level 4 or 5.

We'll get a sub forum as soon as Mr. Romdeau is kind enough to make us one. /nudge nudge. I'll try to hunt him down and ask him nicely next chance I get.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Romdeau » Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:51 pm

No problem, just get in touch with me privately so I can set it up with a password for you guys (unless you want it public).
Romdeau

Postby Romdeau » Wed Aug 17, 2011 5:18 pm

I have created this guild's forum with the requested password.
Romdeau

PreviousNext

Return to General Guild Chat