Circle of Eldritch Magi is recruiting

Re: Circle of Eldritch Magi is recruiting

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 8:15 pm

caeser wrote:I'd like to be considered for a spot once guild hits level 2, please sir.

How do you join? Simple. All I want to know is why you want to join the guild in some written letter of interest (just post in this thread). Win %, RP, spending, level, all that is irrelevant. Mainly I just want to know why you are interested in joining and then will admit/reject accordingly. As the guild is only level 1 right now, there are only 5 open spots. Hopefully in another week or two we will level up and can admit more people. I'm not planning on rejecting many people, but will adjust to the level of demand relative to how many open spots there are.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby caeser » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:48 pm

Ha! So I guess in order for me to be seriously considered, I should pay attention first. Man, it's been one of THOSE days. A little embarrassed though... :oops:

Anyway, here I go.... hi, I'm caeser and I'm a recovering Gowen Iczer. Only recently have I been able to play a sphere other than Gowen, and I'm having a ball playing Falkow. I enjoy having to think out the match, instead of just pressing attack like you mentioned. I know I am just scratching the surface of Falkow and look forward to learning more. Based on what I've seen from your posts and watching you play Pirates and Legrye, I'd like the opportunity to learn from you and the others. Don't worry, not a stalker, just like your gaming philosophy.

I haven't leveled up very quickly, because I spend a LOT of time watching duels and reading the forum. I'd like to think this will make me a strong contributor one day, as I am studying the game. Although, there is no substitute for experience. Had a great match with Igneil (sp?) today, maybe he can comment on what I may bring to the table, if he remembers.

Well, that's my two cents. If I need to add more, I will. Thanks for the consideration.
caeser

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:17 pm

It's okay I don't care about level or win % or anything as mentioned in the first post. The goal is to get a group who all like the same types of cards and files and brainstorm and grow and learn as a group.

Okay sure that sounds like a nice reason you're in! I think we will be level 2 in a week.

Also, I get watched a lot. Used to make me really insecure but I think I got over it.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Teru » Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:23 am

I don't just observe your matches though, Gon. I also tail you in traffic and watch you while you sleep.
Teru

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:48 pm

Sweet we hit level 2. 7 spots open currently.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby psylensse » Mon Sep 12, 2011 11:22 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:Sweet we hit level 2. 7 spots open currently.

Hooooooooooooray!!!!!!!!!! I'll buy a round of beer for any member of Circle every time we level up. No joke. Just PM me if you're ever in the central Florida region in the next few months. I move after that and will be near(er) Gon at that point (based on your city = Philly; I'll be in the DC area, hopefully), at which point: drinks are on for real!! :D

Edit: caveat - as long as you're of age :P
Phellitiest (spambot) wrote:My personal relative delights in frogs.
psylensse

Postby unownshadow » Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:45 am

Hey Gon!

I don't think I've ever introduced myself formally in this forum, but I met you a long time ago, I think lol. I've pretty much have had my account since the Set 1/2 days so I've started pretty early, but there was a gap where I didn't play at all until I started up again last year. Even then, I don't play too constantly, but I try to do MM everyday and the free advertising stuff for the free gran, no pot points, which absolutely helps a lot. I'm actually a free player since I've never technically spent money, just time.

But anyway, I really like the Falkow sphere but I don't really have the cards necessary to make a good Falkow file. I got the Serpent pre-made file and I have collected enough WK but my dream is to make a file the focuses on the 4 WK strategists. Who knows if that'll work? But I still need to get a couple of copies of Rosaria oh well. Big Falkow will be one day when I get lucky enough to get all those high end cards lol.

I really like making non-meta files though so if you've played me, chances are, I probably seemed like a noob because I was making a lot of random crappy files lol, but I'm interested in joining your guild if there is still room!

-unownshadow
unownshadow

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Sep 13, 2011 6:10 pm

Your interest seems legitimate. Sure you can join. I'll PM the password.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby GonFreeces31 » Mon Oct 17, 2011 11:53 pm

Just hit level 3 and got lots of room.

We've also started weekly training sessions where we try to group up and practice/test files in training arena.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Icyglare » Tue Oct 18, 2011 12:15 am

Would I be able to just join the forum? I play 3 accounts and I don't want to fill up 3 of your slots.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

PreviousNext

Return to General Guild Chat