Shadow Era

TCG's

Re: Shadow Era

Postby Gota » Thu Feb 24, 2011 3:59 pm

Great business module indeed, and support for iphone is a +

Just started this yesterday and its pretty good. The developer is also actively in the forum taking suggestions and considering changes players suggests. And actually can do something about it in a pretty reasonable amount of time. The only downside is that the cardpool is currently feeling a little limited because of how factions and class type works, there isn't much variety in the game yet in terms of each faction + class. Because of card restrictions being a little specific, they need to release more cards soon or people will get bored quick.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby Romdeau » Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:53 pm

Is this game Xideru's new home still?
Romdeau

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:10 pm

It's a lot simpler than alteil. To be honest I played a few games and then got bored. Although it will be a lot easier to just pick up and play for the casual player.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Lateralus923 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:17 pm

GonFreeces31 wrote:It's a lot simpler than alteil. To be honest I played a few games and then got bored. Although it will be a lot easier to just pick up and play for the casual player.

Same here.

Please someone keep me posted if the newer expansions add additional tactics, etc.

Sadly, the CPC and facebook/iphone accesibility will probably result in a larger market share than alteil. Anyone know details about the playerbase?
It'll be like a taco, within a taco, inside a Taco Bell, inside a KFC, inside a mall, that's INSIDE YOUR DREAM!!!!!!
Lateralus923

Postby Chainsawhead » Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:48 pm

The card pool is indeed very limited at the moment but it just exited closed beta a few days ago. It seems to be in a open beta/not-really-beta phase right now. Next up to be added is weapons, it looks like.
Chainsawhead

Postby Gota » Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:46 am

yeah weapons and armors it seems. Still, shadow faction needs some help in terms of allies are concerned, they are lacking a little bit. So the human side seems to have an advantage atm. These are all voiced in the forums already though, wonder what the devs will do about it. Maybe the weapons and armors will redeem shadow faction somehow.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby xideru » Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:51 am

I am glad to see that people enjoy shadow era , good luck to everyone!
shadow era +
truly free to play ( i was waiting for mtg-t but their so called free to play system is awfull)
still in beta ( many things can be changed )
contests ( new cards , new ideas )
nice graphic too ( not anime ,but still good )
xideru

Postby Perillisk » Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:52 am

LOL! This is lots of fun! :D

Just started it. Anyone still playing it?
Perillisk

Postby Gota » Wed Aug 31, 2011 11:49 am

I do sometimes, its great that its smartphone compatible, I usually play it when I have a min here or there.

Waiting for the 1.27 patch for the new line of allies atm. They are looking great on the test server.
Gota

Previous

Return to Zugateroza's Crypt