Order of the Black Knights is Recruiting

Re: Order of the Black Knights is Recruiting

Postby Romdeau » Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:44 pm

Pangloss, our recruitment policy has moved away from spikes to whether you bring a positive attitude to the guild or not. If you have an interest, please feel free to apply right here. We have many spots available as we are a level 5 guild with about 25 members (half of which are inactive).

Enough current members in OBK have objected to me disbanding the guild so crisis averted! OBK will live to see another day. Please, if you are reading this message feel free to apply for guild membership here-I'm always looking for new recruits, you just need to express an interest and desire to be apart of OBK.
Romdeau

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Aug 14, 2011 9:45 pm

Good to hear you guys are stayin around.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Teru » Sun Aug 14, 2011 11:54 pm

Hooray.
Teru

Postby pangloss » Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:35 pm

Romdeau wrote:Pangloss, our recruitment policy has moved away from spikes to whether you bring a positive attitude to the guild or not. If you have an interest, please feel free to apply right here. We have many spots available as we are a level 5 guild with about 25 members (half of which are inactive).

Enough current members in OBK have objected to me disbanding the guild so crisis averted! OBK will live to see another day. Please, if you are reading this message feel free to apply for guild membership here-I'm always looking for new recruits, you just need to express an interest and desire to be apart of OBK.

Thanks Rom. Glad to hear OBK isn't disbanding. I do want to work on my game a bit more and maybe participate in chat more before potentially applying. At the moment I haven't been able to play very successfully due to connection issues. Fortunately I'm moving within a week and I guess I will see what happens after that.
pangloss

Postby YamiJoshua » Thu Sep 15, 2011 6:37 pm

Hi Rom, I used to belong to this guild but due to inactivity about a year ago got kicked, im back and playing on a regular basis again so im wondering if it would be possible to join up again? Hopefully I can bring some creative ideas to the guild, have all cards - 3 of most except 1 or 2 and love to experiment with new files and refining top meta-files.

Thanks
YamiJoshua
YamiJoshua

Postby Romdeau » Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:26 am

YamiJoshua wrote:Hi Rom, I used to belong to this guild but due to inactivity about a year ago got kicked, im back and playing on a regular basis again so im wondering if it would be possible to join up again? Hopefully I can bring some creative ideas to the guild, have all cards - 3 of most except 1 or 2 and love to experiment with new files and refining top meta-files.

Thanks
YamiJoshua

thanks, will keep an eye out for you and hopefully officially re-invite you soon.
Romdeau

Postby Romdeau » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:01 pm

this guild is still recruiting and is somewhat active. Recruiting policy is pretty open, we're looking for any new blood that's interested.
Romdeau

Postby ForgotPassNotWorking » Thu Feb 28, 2013 7:12 pm

I thought game mods or any staff behind the game development would jump into one single guild and stay there away from any players, because otherwise it wouldn't look good for the community and neither for them.

It's something along those lines that once the ex-GM anna and dwild said.

Officially you shouldn't show what guilds or personal iczer accounts the staff have. Make it private. I have to agree with the ex-GMs, it does look awful.

Are you lonely my friend? *pats on the shoulder* Interesting... I wonder... could it... nah!

Are you competing with Gon's guild (they seem to be very 'noisy' around here), by recruiting people into your guild? I find it unusual that you do this officially as an admin.
I like Alteil a lot! Alteil is awesome! HAHAHAHA
ForgotPassNotWorking

Postby Icyglare » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:44 pm

^ What are you talking about?
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Romdeau » Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:07 am

pera, are you a fan of Freud by any chance?

DWild and Anna did not leave on good terms with Alteil and have not been GMs for over years, anything they said related to the rules is not held as iron-clad.

And also, there's no rule that says GMs are not allowed to participate in guild activities. I happened to regain interest in playing this game again after the errata and figured "hey, maybe I should make some minimal effort to re-start the guild I'm supposedly in charge of". Given, I don't hold that much interest in doing so-but there's always a possibility that guilds could hold some purpose in the future so why not make a 1 liner post just for a bump?
Romdeau

PreviousNext

Return to General Guild Chat