Tyrant

TCG's

Tyrant

Postby winfrith279 » Wed Oct 05, 2011 2:12 am

Anybody plays Tyrant? If so what do you think about it?
The original pic was too big. °ᴥ°
winfrith279

Re: Tyrant

Postby Gota » Wed Oct 05, 2011 1:26 pm

Played it a while back, it was ok. But I dislike games where it limits you on how much you can play.
I want to play the game whenever I want, not having it control me where I have to wait several hours in order to play it, thus forcing me to try and log in every x hours in order to get the most efficient use of the 'insert equivalent of AP here'

I understand why it has that type of cooldown, and many games has it but I'm not a fan of them. That why I don't look at such games as soon as I find out they are using such system.
Logress wrote:Gota: I just looked at your lottery logs... I officially declare you the most unlucky man on earth.
Gota

Postby fargone » Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:56 pm

It plays like that cos it was made for facebook.

Its just a slightly improved warstorm. Each to his own.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Callonia » Wed Oct 05, 2011 4:44 pm

Checked it out, the AP limit sucks otherwise its pretty interesting, I got me a busty babe with rocket launcher, that's always a good thing in my book.

Only have two decks right now but, they rip it up good. xD

I think i like this game, I'm playing mainly as Imperials xD No BS as returns or deathmakers etc. Although there is alot of Aoe damage but at least I got stuff like aoe healing if i can get them up and ready in time.

What's more, you don't have to duel metanoobs. Cuz u can choose whoever to duel xD

Edit 4th time: I've beaten few guys with RP like 400 with my mostly beginner deck xD At least you can play in Arena as you wait for the energy to charge, although I dunno what stamina's for.
Callonia

Postby winfrith279 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 2:56 am

Stamina is for when you have a faction. I have quite a good bloodthirsty deck in less than a week. Got a legendary Malgoth from gold pack, Mind controller from Enclave pack and Chaos Wave from achievement.
Heres a wiki, but its shared with another game with the same art: http://www.warmetal.wikia.com/wiki/Tyrant_Home
Last edited by winfrith279 on Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
winfrith279

Postby Callonia » Thu Oct 06, 2011 3:38 am

Ah dunno. I'm just having fun with imperials and raiders. lol.

Smacked a few 1k rp guys already. Imperials is pretty vulnerable to raiders especially i fyou can time your blitz tanks good And watch them be shredded.

I saw poseidon. I want it. >=(
Callonia

Postby winfrith279 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 4:05 am

Callonia wrote:Ah dunno. I'm just having fun with imperials and raiders. lol.

Smacked a few 1k rp guys already. Imperials is pretty vulnerable to raiders especially i fyou can time your blitz tanks good And watch them be shredded.

Wow that's only available from completing mission 66.
winfrith279

Postby Callonia » Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:57 am

winfrith279 wrote:
Callonia wrote:Ah dunno. I'm just having fun with imperials and raiders. lol.

Wow that's only available from completing mission 66.

Lol so i beat up an guy that's pretty far ahead of me xD Nice. At least you're not punished for not playing super saiyans in tyrant. That's good, Alteil punishes you for it.

I've had two epic duels, oen that lasted 31 turns which ended in my win. Twinblade VTOL is so good, don't know why people don't use it often. Its a 7 hp tank! That has won me games. then other one which barely ended into my loss. was my Imperial troopers vs bloodthirsts a epic battlefield formed and by 49th turn there was two units on my side plus medic heal all +1 a twin blade and a medic. versus a bloodthissty with 2 atk and 4 hp plus asylum. Dang thing kept on healing for 2 hp a turn. Was dodging alot with my twin blade while medic slowly got randomly buffed for 1 damage which hit the asylum had like 3 hp but by 49th turn it had 1 hp left. And the 49th turn was like this, twinblade shoots at the bloodthirst for 1 dmg then medic didn't get the atk buff from commander so it just healed twinblade up to 4 hp. then on 50th turn the bloodthirst finished me off managed to land a killing blow while twinblade was at 4 hp oh well. That won't happened if medic got atk buffed and blow up the asylum xD

But hey, it was fun. No CHEESE LIKE RETURNS OR DEATHMAKER LOL

I'm already in silver division. xD

Oh, the 30 turn duel was my Imperials vs bloodthirsts too xD

Although that one turned out differently, Zealots managed to break bloodthirsts' ranks that allowed for my troopers to go and attack the commander directly for few turns and gave me the win.
Callonia

Postby winfrith279 » Thu Oct 06, 2011 10:51 pm

Wow its hard to get into a faction. Anyway, I liked my Mind Controllers.
winfrith279

Postby Callonia » Fri Oct 07, 2011 1:53 am

Dunno, Seems like factions want u to be like around lvl 20 and above. I"m 7 now. Soo, Beat the 27th mission and got awesome imperial flyer out of it, if i had to rate it, i would say its a 5* in terms of awesomeness for alteil level lol. and managed to slam and smash the 28th mission at least once today and beat it in 15 turns and less. I think it was 12 or 13 for me i smashed them up with raiders lol. that stupid npc mangaed to drag out that lame dragonic queen by like 4th or 5th turn which was decent. Although i would've been happeir if it showed up really late. Combined fire with Chronos managed to shred the guards at least enough for like 2-5 flanking raiders to kill the commander repeatedly til he dropped dead. Thats how i did it and got 3k gold out of achievement.

And I didn't know there was an achievement for that XD

And i took the gold and spent it on a gold pack, 1 guaranteed rare, 2 uncommons, 3 commons. i got my first Aegis, righeous flyer something, and something else i forgot. I'm happy about the righeous flyer and Aegis tank xD
Callonia

Next

Return to Zugateroza's Crypt