Tyrant

TCG's

Re: Tyrant

Postby winfrith279 » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:21 am

Theres a list of achievements on the wiki and at home tab.
The original pic was too big. °ᴥ°
winfrith279

Postby Callonia » Fri Oct 07, 2011 2:26 am

winfrith279 wrote:Theres a list of achievements on the wiki and at home tab.

Tl;dr thats what i did when i saw the achievement list few days ago xD
Callonia

Postby Callonia » Sat Oct 08, 2011 4:47 pm

4th day of playing and I already have four free decks to play. 3rd is wimpy Imperial Strike deck that actually won few fights xD Several npcs got slaughtered by it lol.

And 4th is my unfinished Righteous deck, Oracle commander with 7 righteous units. Accidently sent it into battle but they slaughtered the Xenos i was fighting lol. I got impressed. XD If i was the npc I would be jumping off the skyscraper right now.
Callonia

Postby winfrith279 » Sat Oct 08, 2011 10:52 pm

My first week! I mostly make decks to counter my enemy's subtypes. Though I guess I could make an invincible deck with my Aegis, Vigil, Havoc, unlimited heals.
winfrith279

Postby Callonia » Sun Oct 09, 2011 3:48 am

4th day, I got my first legendary. xD its a omega from raider faction..

and I killed an 3.5k rp player named Kutan something she righteous player with empress as leader.

And.. i was using an weak Imperial Strike deck to beat her lol, Alots of Barrage Tanks and orbital cannons with several direct attackers with Atlas as commander XD She had all fancy stuff and good but she got wrecked rofl.

One more fight left to finish Mission 40 for me :)

At least in tyrant I am actually having fun.. I haven't dueled even once on alteil since u discovered tyrant for me xD Mah rp in like 1.1k now i think Been shooting up fast.
Callonia

Postby winfrith279 » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:06 am

Hehe, I could play a blood grunt with Malort commander first to kill omega. Got a nimbus to go with my healing team, though I don't want to sell Malgoth so soon.
winfrith279

Postby Seizan » Sun Nov 20, 2011 1:05 pm

Teeeheee heee Tyrant noobs. :lol: ;)
Don't sell any card, ever. It's not Atlei, return rate is so ridiculously small it's not worth.
Tyrant is fun for a few weeks, but constant grind vs computer palying his card randomly (and you thought Alteil's NPCs had poor AI...) gets boring soon, some time later you realize there are very few successfull defence decks in faction wars (and by successfull I mean around 20% - 30% win rate), Standard tournaments are same 5 decks and occasional noob who has no clue what he's doing. And Sealed Tournaments are entertaining for only so long.
Lvl 63, all achievements completed except new one (I was too bored to get top 1% in tourney again), all reputation grinded, about half of all raids, obviously all missions. If anyone is still playing War Metal Grind, feel free to ask question, I'll try to answer as soon as I'm done mocking you, n00b. ;)
Seizan

Postby Ropey » Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:35 pm

I,m enjoying this very much atm.
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Previous

Return to Zugateroza's Crypt