The North Pole

The Home Of All Official Alteil Related Polls

The North Pole

Postby edgarfigaro » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:40 pm

Hey folks, if you haven't seen it yet, we have a new poll. We're wondering when everyone has their spring break or even if you have one. This is very important info and would appreciate if you voted. It's on the lower right section of the main page. The message has been brought to you by the fine folks at Alteil - The Free Web Based Card Game.
"what on earth did you just say? did someone nerf your keyboard?" ~Spears
I feel that way all the time Spears, all the time.
edgarfigaro

Re: The North Pole

Postby DWildstar » Tue Jan 06, 2009 5:56 pm

WHOOOOOOOOOOO! SPRING BREAK!!! YEEEEAAAAHHHH!!

Okay now with MORE energy!
DWildstar

Postby Romdeau » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:17 am

For the people that selected "I don't know"-is it really all that hard to find out? I'm a bit surprised we have so many responding that they don't have one. Perhaps it's a rare concept overseas?
Romdeau

Postby DanTheTimid » Wed Jan 07, 2009 11:36 am

Romdeau wrote:For the people that selected "I don't know"-is it really all that hard to find out? I'm a bit surprised we have so many responding that they don't have one. Perhaps it's a rare concept overseas?

I'm not in school anymore, I suspect a lot of our members are also no longer in school and aren't offered a "spring break" at wherever they work.

When I was in school it differed based on which school you went too (I rarely ever had spring break on the same day as my friends who went to other schools) which confuses things. Further, unless you were making plans for spring break there's not a huge reason to know when it is. I rarely knew when mine were until like the week before they happened and that was usually because we'd either have a ton of tests that week or a ton of projects assigned for us to work on over the break. Even going to ASU, considered by many a party college, being a computer scientist my group of classmates and friends really weren't the party types (unless you call spending the week in their apartments getting stoned a party) so there was really never any break I made plans for in advance.
The bunnies of Lavato have special abilities, like 'Action Skill: Make Carrot Disappear.'
DanTheTimid

Postby Romdeau » Wed Jan 07, 2009 12:26 pm

Are we supposed to be able to respond multiple times to this poll?
Romdeau

Postby lupos » Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:19 pm

Romdeau wrote:Are we supposed to be able to respond multiple times to this poll?

Not anymore.
lupos
Site Admin

Postby Forsakensoul » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:18 pm

due to the ice storm in the north and all the bad weather we have had this year... spring break is officially canceled for us.
Forsakensoul

Postby edgarfigaro » Wed Jan 07, 2009 4:23 pm

Forsakensoul wrote:due to the ice storm in the north and all the bad weather we have had this year... spring break is officially canceled for us.

You truly are a forsaken soul.
"what on earth did you just say? did someone nerf your keyboard?" ~Spears
I feel that way all the time Spears, all the time.
edgarfigaro

Postby TokoTamer » Sat Jan 10, 2009 12:51 am

I'd love to vote but my spring break isn't listed. I'm off in early April.
TokoTamer

Return to Kurina's Poll Room