Alterer's great battles

The forum for video captured battles

Alterer's great battles

Postby Exeth » Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:33 pm

I will post my most entertaining battles here. Feel free to leave comment or simply just enjoy the vids.

INTRO
I play only Lawtia as my main sphere, sometimes I mix it with gowen.
My favorite is Mid Lawtia/Big Lawtia. These days I'm experimenting with Gaieshart, still struggling to find the perfect combo for him.
(Playing mid lawt file isn't so easy, because when you overwhelm your file with only Mid levels, you are vulnerable to low level rushes
at least from my experiences with it)

Recently I started to enjoy saving awesome battles. I might not have many yet, but I will add them here whenever I stumble across to them.
Enjoy:

Opponent: MD units + Command Model ("Wretched Dolls!!")

STORY BACKGROUND
I am Exeth a.k.a. Alterer along with my scythe Xcelus I rule the Darkest Star. I live by my passion... Pure destruction. Although, that's not all I'm interested in. I'm also passionate in facing dire situations in the form of fights to the death. You can call it one of my personal hobby. Yes, that is why I gather those with the same lust for battles and venture the land of Lavato in search for the ultimate battle. I will share all my stories here for you to witness. Hopefully, these stories will bring your desires of battles to life!

STORY DEVELOPMENT
Lights And Darkness
Current core team members:
Image Image Image

Main objective: To break through all Folrart defenses and subdue Aliria as requested by Zugateroza the Undead King.
Current location: Folrart Kingdom

STORY ADDITIONS
The stories will be divided into 2 types:
-Main Story (MS)
These stories follow the path of pursuing and ultimately completing the main mission
-Side Story (SS)
These are random battle highlights I encounter in Folrart Arena which are too awesome to pass out on
Last edited by Exeth on Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:36 am, edited 10 times in total.
"Paranoia, Hallucinations and Eternal fear. It's all in you head...
until I arrived" :twisted:

Darkest Star Leader/Alterer
Exeth

Re: Alterer's great battles

Postby Gigantorus » Tue Dec 13, 2011 6:30 pm

This was indeed a great battle.
Gigantorus

Postby Exeth » Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:26 am

Note: This battle was interesting because I was saved by my final ss with the help of 1 little grim. And how amazing and convenient is it that Shiv's action skill Fundamental doom was the one thing that helped me in this battle instead of his close, lol such a thrill.

Enjoy:

Opponent: WK and Volfied + sp drain + removal (That old trick can't work on me Volfied!!)

Exeth

Postby Icyglare » Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:37 pm

Hmm... they shoulda have packed 3 Volifieds ;)
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Callonia » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:22 am

Just watched someone use 3 volfieds to kick alterer's butt earlier today, now that was a hilarious and good duel.

Alterer tried so hard but it was so futile.. And his beloved Deathmaker got baned. It actually made em kinda regret recycling my single copy of volfied. Who'd thunk it.
Callonia

Postby GonFreeces31 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:23 am

That guy's file is dangerously close to the one I was playing recently! Can I claim to be a net decked victim?
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Exeth » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:41 am

Callonia wrote:Just watched someone use 3 volfieds to kick alterer's butt earlier today, now that was a hilarious and good duel.

Alterer tried so hard but it was so futile.. And his beloved Deathmaker got baned. It actually made em kinda regret recycling my single copy of volfied. Who'd thunk it.

I know.. 1 Volfied is okay, I killed it now what can you do? But 3??
Jebuz

GonFreeces31 wrote:That guy's file is dangerously close to the one I was playing recently! Can I claim to be a net decked victim?

1 Volfied file? 3 Volfied file?
Please don't make me fight 3 Volfied again... the horror

Exeth

Postby Exeth » Thu Dec 15, 2011 3:20 pm

Note: I decided to tag along the priest with me, I figure she can provide some help one way or another and indeed she played a big part in this battle. As I changed the structure of my file, I was unfortunate enough to face shrine knights. They're swift and deadly, at one point I thought I was done for. But here's where luck changed the tide... Even then I still feel insecure. In the end, this battle was very interesting for me. Witness the power of true luck.

Enjoy:

Opponent: Shrine Knights + Annoying grims (Shrine Knights? Allow me to obliterate your existence!)

Exeth

Postby Exeth » Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:23 pm

Note: This time I decided to put Lebeau back in the team, I realize that his early dmg output is too great to ignore not to mention his synergy with Gaieshart. To my convenience I stumbled across an undead deck, I've had many bad experiences with them in the past... no matter! What seemed to happen was, great great great match up. My little Max hp hate ss sent out the ultimate blow to their rotten core. I was wondering how this battle would turn out had a mad priest decided to show up. Maybe next time...

Enjoy:

Opponent: Pure Undead with sal splash
(You shall be known as the Dead from now on. Fool!)

Exeth

Postby Lawtiabidingcitizen » Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:38 pm

Lawtia is amazing. :)
1f u c4n r34d th1s u r34lly n33d t0 g37 l41d.
Lawtiabidingcitizen

Location: in the land of my computer- tis would be my soul: tah intronetz

Next

Return to Extension's Video Library