Wins should count for missions

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Wins should count for missions

Postby Seizan » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:41 am

DeathFog wrote:I disagree completely, what other way do the normal players have to punish the meta users that camp out folart all day using the same 5 decks.

+1
If you're spamming returns/play 100th BKR I meet in week, then prepare to wait 5 minutes on round 9. Don't like it? Then try to be original and make your own deck.

kirk22 wrote:He makes it sound like he see's Meta and just gives up.

Not "just". Simply on round 9 if they establish total control simply by facerolling on keyboard. Some decks have no way of winning no matter what, so why bother trying? In hopes you're super lucky and face total noob? Sometimes even that won't help, I lost with my Volcano to guy who used first assassin to take out EX: Girl Mercenary, simply because no matter what I do I can't survive Chiruru ss/rats/rats during night time/succubus long enough. If single lvl 2 unit 1-shots my lvl 6, giving up on round 9 is all I can do.
Seizan

Postby Spears » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:10 pm

Wow that attitude.
Spears

Postby worthing » Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:30 pm

Seizan wrote:
DeathFog wrote:I disagree completely, what other way do the normal players have to punish the meta users that camp out folart all day using the same 5 decks.

+1
If you're spamming returns/play 100th BKR I meet in week, then prepare to wait 5 minutes on round 9. Don't like it? Then try to be original and make your own deck.

kirk22 wrote:He makes it sound like he see's Meta and just gives up.

Not "just". Simply on round 9 if they establish total control simply by facerolling on keyboard. Some decks have no way of winning no matter what, so why bother trying? In hopes you're super lucky and face total noob? Sometimes even that won't help, I lost with my Volcano to guy who used first assassin to take out EX: Girl Mercenary, simply because no matter what I do I can't survive Chiruru ss/rats/rats during night time/succubus long enough. If single lvl 2 unit 1-shots my lvl 6, giving up on round 9 is all I can do.

I highly suggest you stop using efret as a unit
worthing

Postby phailures » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:32 pm

Or you know, you could accept the loss and it'll count as a game for both of you.

I played against that kind of EN too. Assassin ss took out my girl merc, and rats + lvl 2 rush kills 1 lvl 5-6 unit easy. Sure I can't win much but it's still being a sore loser/bad sport to do that on turn 9. As much as I hate meta, I'll accept my loss.
phailures

Postby kirk22 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:33 pm

Seizan wrote:Not "just". Simply on round 9 if they establish total control simply by facerolling on keyboard. Some decks have no way of winning no matter what, so why bother trying? In hopes you're super lucky and face total noob? Sometimes even that won't help, I lost with my Volcano to guy who used first assassin to take out EX: Girl Mercenary, simply because no matter what I do I can't survive Chiruru ss/rats/rats during night time/succubus long enough. If single lvl 2 unit 1-shots my lvl 6, giving up on round 9 is all I can do.

See, I'll give up if I know I'm going to lose. If I know I stand no chance in hell I'll gladly give up. But I tend to do so on or after turn 10. Because I need to get to turn 10 for the game to count in certain events and for the free lotto. It tends to benefit both players in some way to go 10 turns.
ImageImage
kirk22

Postby DeathFog » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:00 pm

Seizan wrote:

+1

Yup, after the first dozen or so pixy decks you face in a day it get's tireing.

Makes me wish there was a system that locked out overplayed cards for a week every week.
Ban the Lotto Bug Abusers!
DeathFog

Postby fargone » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:29 pm

Seizan wrote:If you're spamming returns/play 100th BKR I meet in week, then prepare to wait 5 minutes on round 9. Don't like it? Then try to be original and make your own deck.

I dont play BKR. I make all of my own files. If I were a GM I would permaban your account. If I were a hacker with the right tools, I'd send you a virus of the most damaging kind.

You waste everyone's time and spoil others fun because of an issue ultimately created by the failure of the design team and the errata team. You are not the only person who does this, but it is my opinion that you and the others deserve bans.

People like you spoil this game. You turn something fun into something obominal. If you can't win, abusing the timer so you can punish the other person for trying to win means you are a poor loser. Mostly, you are a LOSER.

I honestly hope ppl do the same to you out of spite.

GMs why are you so lazy that you don't bother to do anything about this? Ban some people FFS. YOU are responsible for the culture on your website.
Last edited by fargone on Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby AquasFire2 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:58 pm

Fargone you are so mean to me D: i do not have fungal diseases(CRys and runs to corner) ur a meanie
i dont even quit on people and u still insult me in this thread!!!(Sobs very dramatically)

Im sorry but this thread is ridiculously funny
noob squabbles are so entertaining :D
AquasFire2

Postby Ethikx » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:19 am

Just had a mid leveled user say "the thing about this game is there is very little use playing most games out to the finish"

We need to fix this surrender problem and make it only an option after turn 10, or stop having turn 10 match requirements for everything.
Ethikx

Postby kirk22 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 2:33 am

Ethikx wrote:Just had a mid leveled user say "the thing about this game is there is very little use playing most games out to the finish"

We need to fix this surrender problem and make it only an option after turn 10, or stop having turn 10 match requirements for everything.

Unfortunately simply making it impossible to use the surrender button before turn 10 won't solve anything. If they can't give up that way, they'll simply close the window and reopen it or just logout and then log back in.

I think adding a penalty or lowering the amount of turns needed to complete an event might help. Make it so you lose 100 RP for quitting before turn 10 or lower the amount of turns needed to complete an event requirement 5 turns. Personally, I'd prefer a lowered turn requirement.
ImageImage
kirk22

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau