Introduce yourself here!

Re: Play Armor and Spongebob games free online.We hope you e

Postby winfrith279 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:11 am

kashishc110 wrote:Armor games is a great place to play all your favorite online flash games. We add new games each week and are always looking for more fun games to add to the site.
If there is a game you want us to add just let us know and we will try to add it. All the games at Armor games are carefully picked and you will really enjoy playing them!We hope you enjoy playing our many Sponge bob games! We love watching Sponge bob and playing Sponge bob games!

___________________________________________________________________________________

Armor Games | Spongebob Games

OMG, I cant believe Armor Games resorted to getting bots. Introducing Sponge bob games on a unchildish forum too!
The original pic was too big. °ᴥ°
winfrith279

Re: Introduce yourself here!

Postby fluffymc » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:05 am

Hi my user name for Alteil is Fluffymc. I see myself as a not going out type person but even so i have to go to school, by the way I`m 17 turning 18 this year in 2012. I snowboard and play bass. I`m into mmorpgs but I`m sure you probably know allot more about them then me *sad face* T_T. I`m a lonely understanding person who likes Anime allot.
fluffymc

Postby Romdeau » Sun Jan 01, 2012 3:14 pm

Welcome and enjoy your stay. Hopefully you post more then 1 time though ;)
Romdeau

Postby Ropey » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:07 am

Hi,in real life some call me John.I enjoy chaos.I collect weaponry.Taxi demi.Punked Rock.I worked as a head chef for many years,but have been forced into early retirement due to ill health.I.m shy :oops:
"My mind is not for rent to any god or government"

ImageImageImage
Ropey

Re: Play Armor and Spongebob games free online.We hope you e

Postby fargone » Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:56 am

Welcome to all the new people... don't be shy, come to chat and intorduce yourself there too.
Last edited by fargone on Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby skieday » Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:11 pm

Discovered TCG after some guy forced me to play magic the gathering >_<, pretty muchgetting addicted to them, even tho I suck lol.

Plays lots of online TCG, and started to play yugioh also. (^-^)

like anime and dressing up

and vampires.

yay.
skieday

Postby wakka9ca » Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:42 pm

Lol. welcome to Alteil. I hope you won't be intimidated by some of the files currently running in the arena...
Last edited by wakka9ca on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wakka9ca

Postby skieday » Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:44 am

haha thanks!
skieday

Postby hexagram » Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:29 pm

fluffymc wrote:Hi my user name for Alteil is Fluffymc. I see myself as a not going out type person but even so i have to go to school, by the way I`m 17 turning 18 this year in 2012. I snowboard and play bass. I`m into mmorpgs but I`m sure you probably know allot more about them then me *sad face* T_T. I`m a lonely understanding person who likes Anime allot.

Nice to have you - do you still play? our retention rate is not great.

Alteils animae rocks
But sometimes I wish there was a way to make it so no card art /substitute your own card are- numbers/shapes/colours- will make mirage master easier

Just wondering boy/girl ?

Cool that you snow board -where are you from? (Canada?)

Now I will act the parent- Do not ignore school work - important. Mmorpgs reward extreme ammounts of play - time (grinding)/ money. Do school work first/ do not play excessively - sure you know just saying.

Enjoy your time at alteil

You have gone one step beyond most players and actually used the forums (can be useful- mostly a waste of time though)/ made a post

skieday wrote:Discovered TCG after some guy forced me to play magic the gathering >_<, pretty muchgetting addicted to them, even tho I suck lol.

Plays lots of online TCG, and started to play yugioh also. (^-^)

like anime and dressing up

and vampires.

yay.

likely Proof that more girls play- (pic thread) - will not be surprised if 30%

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby AngelicDeath » Wed Apr 04, 2012 12:30 am

Well, not a photo of myself but of my relatively new guard dog "Haru".
Thanks to these fools :
http://www.detroitnews.com/article/2012 ... -break-ins

I bought a german shepard to compliment my sig 556 assualt rifle-essentially she is my early warning radar. She barks i shoot. I tried my best to take a photo of me with the dog but it is much more trickier than i thought.

Damn.
I cannot upload from ipad to alteil so will do so in the morning from my main computer. Until then gents...
Nought's had, all's spent, Where our desire is got without content;'Tis safer to be that which we destroy Than by destruction dwell in doubtful joy.

Ne Obliviscaris
AngelicDeath

PreviousNext

Return to General Off Topic