Wins should count for missions

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Wins should count for missions

Postby Callonia » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:00 pm

fargone wrote:
Callonia wrote:Don't care, if i don't feel like it, i quit on you on turn 0. There' nothing u can do about it unless u somehow get a gun pointed at my head.

I love the obvious hypocrasy of those who cry out for improvements in game then admit they are part of the problem. I can just imagine you in a casual arena. You would still rage quit on any given turn, but justify it with, "STFU, it costs me nothing to quit and you had nothing to gain from winning anyway..."

Where would we be without you?

What do I get for my troubles of fighting it out even when I know I will lose? :D

Sometimes I make a experimental file and gonna try it out for first time, and I draw super duper hard counter to it. I shrug it off and search for next opponent.

The rewards for losing doesn't justify the effort you put in. I could destroy your whole file but one last card on field and bring you down to 1 lp. I get **** for losing still cuz losing is losing and so you get only 1 exp point regardless of the fact you almost won and killed practically everything in his deck.
Callonia

Postby phailures » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:31 pm

Callonia wrote:
fargone wrote:
Callonia wrote:Don't care, if i don't feel like it, i quit on you on turn 0. There' nothing u can do about it unless u somehow get a gun pointed at my head.

I love the obvious hypocrasy of those who cry out for improvements in game then admit they are part of the problem. I can just imagine you in a casual arena. You would still rage quit on any given turn, but justify it with, "STFU, it costs me nothing to quit and you had nothing to gain from winning anyway..."

Where would we be without you?

What do I get for my troubles of fighting it out even when I know I will lose? :D

Sometimes I make a experimental file and gonna try it out for first time, and I draw super duper hard counter to it. I shrug it off and search for next opponent.

The rewards for losing doesn't justify the effort you put in. I could destroy your whole file but one last card on field and bring you down to 1 lp. I get **** for losing still cuz losing is losing and so you get only 1 exp point regardless of the fact you almost won and killed practically everything in his deck.

We all love Zug.

stupid undead mumble mumble mumble.
phailures

Postby fargone » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:31 pm

Callonia wrote:What do I get for my troubles of fighting it out even when I know I will lose? :D

Spoken like a true poor loser who only considers himself in the game. Well done.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Icyglare » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:38 pm

I encountered my first turn 9 5minute staller.... didn't expect that since I thought he was going to Arius field wipe my Carbuncles but I was playing the Refess account because I wanted the daily lotto, woo turn6 rule.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby Callonia » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:43 pm

fargone wrote:Spoken like a true poor loser who only considers himself in the game. Well done.

Spoken like a true smartass who only considers himself oh so awesome over everyone else on the forums. Well done.
Callonia

Postby fargone » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:48 pm

Callonia wrote:
fargone wrote:Spoken like a true poor loser who only considers himself in the game. Well done.

Spoken like a true smartass who only considers himself oh so awesome over everyone else on the forums. Well done.

Spoken like someone who totally missed the point.

Im not awesome over everyone else on the forums, I just like to call a spade a spade, and a poor loser a poor loser. You can't deny it's ppl like you who spoil some aspects of the game and make doing some challenges like underdog harder than they need to be... or can you?

If you can... well done.
GonFreeces31 wrote:
fargone wrote:I realise this is completely off topic, but Icy deserves the limelight more than others. Some of whom dominate the forums with their endless posts.

What, I make legit points too...
fargone

Postby Ethikx » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:49 pm

Callonia wrote:

Spoken by a duo who are letting their rage seep into the forums and diverting the original intentions of the OP. Well done.
Ethikx

Postby Romdeau » Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:50 pm

Everyone in this thread calm down and get back on topic or this will be locked.
Romdeau

Postby sunbunman » Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:22 am

Romdeau wrote:Everyone in this thread calm down and get back on topic or this will be locked.

Aww I was enjoying this too. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who found it amusing how a heated argument turned into what appears to be 2 5 year olds defending their thoughts.
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby GonFreeces31 » Tue Dec 27, 2011 1:45 am

What a cephied hole
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau