How to Get Gran

Game FAQ and Beginner's Corner

Re: How to Get Gran

Postby Logress » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:20 pm

Sometimes payment systems are a little weird about those gift cards for some reason. I'd try it using the normal Credit Card button, if that doesn't work you can click on Paypal and then there is another option to pay with a credit card. I think there is a credit card option in the PayByCash system, too. Anyone have any experience with this?
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby exemplar » Mon Apr 04, 2011 8:39 pm

noblelance wrote:Question can I buy Gran with a Gift Card like a Visa one? Cause I don't have a real credit card but I do have one of those so I was curious.

I think Gota used to buy gran with a visa gift card without any issues. Might depend on the kind of gift card perhaps?
Character conversations on hiatus until I get my photobucket sorted out.

Blog on hiatus until I find a new hosting site.
exemplar

Postby Nobleman » Tue Apr 05, 2011 12:00 pm

Well its a Visa Gift Card, I had no problem using it to buy two video games over Amazon. But the reason i ask it is that I haven't had good fortune with holding onto a steady job while in college(american recession), so applying for real credit cards becomes a hassle because they deem me as a high risk to not be able to cover any large charges. But I had the gift card and I was curious.
Nobleman

Postby Romdeau » Mon Sep 05, 2011 5:02 pm

This sticky is fairly outdated Logress.
Romdeau

Postby Icyman2 » Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:33 pm

It is.
Do you know how cherry credits work logress? Is it 10 cherry credits for 1 potcash? Is there a bonus if you exchange in bulk? It's not explained at all in the exchange site.
Icyman2

Postby Logress » Fri Dec 30, 2011 7:29 pm

Yeah, I never got a good explination of the choices myself. I'm going to pester the GPUSA guys for some kind of write up.
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Postby Shirozaki » Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:09 pm

Icyman2 wrote:It is.
Do you know how cherry credits work logress? Is it 10 cherry credits for 1 potcash? Is there a bonus if you exchange in bulk? It's not explained at all in the exchange site.

Cherry credits is an exchange system where you... exchange the cherry credits you buy at their, or another store, for cash from games.
You redeem the credits you bought for a virtual pin in their mall, enter the pin at the gamepot site and get the potcash.
Now the exchange rate at their store is 10$ for 10000 credits, and 1$ for 1000 credits, with a minimum limit of 10000 credits you have to buy (there are 5000 credit cards you can buy at some stores though).
Furthermore the exchange rate for credits-potcash is, according to the mir2 page (Alteil is not listed, but oh yeah, gamepot had another game...), 13000 credits (13$) for 1030 potcash. So yeah.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Icyman2 » Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:05 am

Shirozaki wrote:Furthermore the exchange rate for credits-potcash is, according to the mir2 page (Alteil is not listed, but oh yeah, gamepot had another game...), 13000 credits (13$) for 1030 potcash. So yeah.

Thanks. That is some really crappy exchange ratio.

I guess it makes sense... kind of. Why is the gocash/onecard exchange bonus higher than paypal? Does paypal charge some kind of international fees or something? Because I'm sure that those game cards charge some sort of fee.
Icyman2

Postby Shirozaki » Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:31 am

All services charge some kind of fee vor well, their services. Most of the time they're rather minor though.

Paypal is notorious for ridiculous conversion rates though. (Which doesn't really affect you if you're american)
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby Sir Wuffles » Tue Jan 03, 2012 7:00 am

Sorry to say but you (Logress) need to add in more then Peanut Labs and the other one, more than half of those surveys etc dont give crap..
Sir Wuffles

PreviousNext

Return to Lapierre Sensei's Classroom