You bring Pistol, I bring Nuclear Missle.

The forum for video captured battles

You bring Pistol, I bring Nuclear Missle.

Postby Callonia » Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:02 am

The thread title should make it obvious on how nice it felt for me to beat up files that solar kingdom normally lose to.

Solar Kingdom vs Gowen Warriors
https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... b0edec9afd

The iczer took tremendous psychological damage by witnessing Folrart's backup. U'll see why.

Solar Kingdom vs Shrine Knights
https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... 82d614b3f9

Wait no this isn't right, isn't solar kingdom supposed to auto lose to shrine knight? I will give Shrine Knights credit, they fought to the bitter end instead of quitting fast, they got decked.

Solar Kingdom vs Urgrant and his Minions
https://alteil-login.apocoplay.com/audi ... e47756e711

It has been proven here, Urgrant loves to bully helpless people X.X But with aid of reinforcements, Urgrant and his minions was overwhelmed and decked.

Been a good two days for me. Something in me just snapped.

Edit: updated links for peralisc.
Last edited by Callonia on Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Callonia

Re: You bring Pistol, I bring Nuclear Missle.

Postby scrbthflrwththm » Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:08 am

All I have to say is that the file is so bad, but seeing it do what it did is so hilarious.
scrbthflrwththm

Postby CainHyde » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:20 am

Okay, you're insane Call. XD
In good way of course!
And I see EX Lap can be used as Raste and Folrart Captain replacement.
Now I want playset of her.
I always thought her action is just another name of slash.
Last edited by CainHyde on Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby GuilleumeFG » Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:20 am

scrbthflrwththm wrote:All I have to say is that the file is so bad, but seeing it do what it did is so hilarious.

Callonia's file isn't any bad, it has alot of sinergy and is very a original file that no one else plays, there should be more ppl like this here trying different cards and tactics having fun and not mindlessly grinding dilate, bringer and grimcount...

AqvasFire2 wrote: poke yourself in the eye and do some special move!
GuilleumeFG

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:51 am

Nice job Call. So do you like the greatsword girl? She seems to be doing a good job!
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Callonia » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:07 pm

Well she's nice but i'd be happier if she countered based on her attack. would be alot nice countering with 100 damage.

Statstically Folrart Paladin and Folrart Greatsword Soldier is closest thing to a lvl 3 Guardian in solar kingdom. just look at them, they're just missing 5 hp and 10 defense.

If Folrart Paladin don't get pedo touched he will have more defense than guardian due to shield of faith, just barely tho, 15 def. Wish the 5 hp heal doesn't stop at 15 def.

More often Hilt punch does nothing than help, posted those duel cuz that's the fights where hilt punch actually did something, on average, they get one shot anyways before they can act. And that's due to nature of folrart arena. At least I can kill really terrible pixy players now. That's something.
Callonia

Postby Romdeau » Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:18 pm

I liked watching the rapier of cowardice get the punishment he deserved.

Callonia I thought you didn't like using heroes though?
Romdeau

Postby Callonia » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:51 pm

I don't i always liked playing with soldiers even as a kid. I have no choice though but have u noticed the lack of exs in my deck? :P

Only EX Lapierre is used.

She is ridiculously superior to Folrart Knight Captain. Folrart Knight Captain is in a sore need of errata cuz Ex Lapierre makes him look like a joke. But shieldbreaker must stay, its necessary balance. He protects you against 30/30s for 1 sp.
10/10 atk/def buff while knight captain gives 10/5 and is rng 1 and does terrible damage. Only advantage folrart knight captain have is higher base hp and shield breaker.

Stackable attack buff enables my soldiers to get occasional kill in.

And in shrine knight duel, ex lapierre is a huge liability for solar kingdom due to how she conveniently put defense on all units for zero to wtf pwn so she didn't show up until after zero went down.

And there is no revivers in refess, well there is one, Healing Priest but that don't matter, he's a frakkin traitor he revives only lawtia units. Non character unit that revives only lawtia units pfft. For solar kingdom you have nothing except for retear and aliria.

and holy retear cuz its funny watching a dragon emperor back up a lvl 3 rush file.

And fistara. She's a superior archer in solar kingdom, believe me i tried out all other archers, nothing compares or comes close to her except for rapidshot archer. And rapidshot archer is more frail. And I like catgirls. Asobi ni iku yo!

Sunbow archer is good but problem with her is that she costs 2 sp to use her ability too expensive to spam constantly while fistara does same and better and faster and stronger and fires in a phase where very little can stop her aka start phase while sunbow and rapidshot is vulnerable cuz they act in action phase. However Fistara still can be stopped in Open and rank up phases then in start phase, Only things that can stop fistara is Jack Winston and Belus, and Belus cannot do it unless you manipulate the agi values to do it. Raise Belus's agi or Lower fistara's agi and then pray that belus engages fistara instead of other units and for jack winston to stop fistara, fistara must be at 20 hp or below. She's in that sweet spot where she is almost untouchable short of grim and unit open phases stopping her cold.

And other thing, Solar Kingdom heroes isn't one man army heroes unlike gowen and etc. They can't wreck stuff on their own, they have to work together to bring down giants.

Srry for the wall of text.
Callonia

Postby azurewrath » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:55 pm

Remember to be a man and actually finish your battles : x. All this talk of fighting like a man I hear from you, and you quit pre-turn 10 twice on me when I was using UD ~.~
azurewrath

Postby sunbunman » Sat Jan 07, 2012 6:57 pm

azurewrath wrote:Remember to be a man and actually finish your battles : x. All this talk of fighting like a man I hear from you, and you quit pre-turn 10 twice on me when I was using UD ~.~

That's just mean >.>
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Next

Return to Extension's Video Library