Mikasha Future Luvin

User suggestions to improve the game

Re: Mikasha Future Luvin

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:53 pm

Yeah I guess. Well I also don't think Hirume is useful at all with anything other than Mikasha. Mika is the only decent fit for Hirume and even then I don't like it at all.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Shirozaki » Wed Jan 18, 2012 7:55 pm

I think she's SUPPOSED to work with Gafc as well.
"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here" - Inscription above the gates of Alteil
Romdeau wrote:I don't have much else to say to you other than you live in your own world if you believe I have active enemies around Alteil besides from Demongod.
Shirozaki

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:00 pm

No Gafc is one of the worst cards in the game.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby ErnnLaties » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:02 pm

it`s kinda weird to self grimbane, and without grim immunity, Hirumi is very easy to pick apart by other falkow files and GOWEN :p be prepared to have her die a lot without ever getting a grim back...

Hirumi doesn`t work because she only does her auto skill dmg if she retrieves a grim. GMs need to take out the and then, so that she`ll be a GOOD replacement to wizard soldier dude cuz he`s too vanilla...

but yeah Mikasha Mikasha. It takes a lot of skill to use her cuz even tho u have all these grims in ur file, u can`t use them or risk losing 20 atk in a turn, which sucks big time. We need a way in the future to preserve Mikasha`s atk or have a unit to stop her from killing ur own grims.

maybe GMs got it wrong haha and it should be SAC one of RIVAL grims and not your own! LOL cuz the flavor text makes no sense right now. If she`s stealing magic from the enemy, the enemy should be being baned, not yourself xD but the atk from ur own file makes sense, cuz ur book is getting filled up like an episode of nanoka :p

Oh yes, gafc is CRAP, use that falkow miku that can`t be attacked, she`s better than he is.

I wonder why they took away Hirumi`s return? she would be cool if she was another 2 sp returner...
ErnnLaties

Postby GonFreeces31 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:07 pm

I think it is possible for a handful of units and specific manipulation abilities and soul skills to defeat the opponent's entire file, but this is not the way.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby ErnnLaties » Wed Jan 18, 2012 8:36 pm

it`s def. possible to win with a Mikasha file, but seems like she does better vs. refess and falkow than lawtia and gowen. Gowen like kills her with sakura open... g2 to wait for the whole gowen thing to die down or people to stop spamming sakura to grind this file.

but yeah I loved watching i think kion`s replays. I remember playing against him and the whole sheer winds/time stop thing like sucks @$$
ErnnLaties

Postby ErnnLaties » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:43 pm

oh I know a good Mikasha buff! open skill: both players can only set grims next turn and the turn after! call it... Magical extraction or something
ErnnLaties

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:25 pm

Logress just gonna have to drop his pants and give it to her right
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Icyglare » Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:39 pm

I'm gonna have to disagree, I'll just copy and paste here.

I don't think she needs to be adjusted, she's not going to get us 2000RP but then she's not scraping the barrel either. High adjustable power, just needs combos for sustainability.
For a large amount of various Alteil Replays, try youtube link

<-- http://www.youtube.com/AlteilReplays -->

CEM guild brah!
Icyglare

Postby wakka9ca » Sat Feb 11, 2012 10:28 pm

I think mikasha is quite fun still. Maybe minor adjustment. Otherwise, I would prefer if Logress can buff some older cards that no one plays. Especially the rare ones but no neglecting the commons too.

Slowly, we should buff the lowest of the lowest UD cards...
wakka9ca

PreviousNext

Return to Safiria's Planning Bureau