the card review thread

Strategies and Card File Construction

Re: the card review thread

Postby Romdeau » Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:09 pm

OK there seems enough interest to justify me writing a small article at least, I'll get it out by next Sunday-school is starting for me next week and having time to think/write is needed.
Romdeau

Postby LonerKnight » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:04 am

Awesome! I won't be able to see the cards till monday and won't be able to actually build decks until much much later so this is appreciated!
LonerKnight

Postby Urkredel » Thu Aug 04, 2011 11:30 am

Romdeau wrote:OK there seems enough interest to justify me writing a small article at least, I'll get it out by next Sunday-school is starting for me next week and having time to think/write is needed.

Did i miss your review? can't find it on the forums... I was interested too :)
Urkredel

Postby CainHyde » Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:39 pm

Romdeau wrote:OK there seems enough interest to justify me writing a small article at least, I'll get it out by next Sunday-school is starting for me next week and having time to think/write is needed.

BUMP for Romdeau set 9 review!
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:44 pm

I sense Rom layin down the law in a slap back to reality type review.
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby Romdeau » Fri Aug 12, 2011 7:57 pm

For future reference, you can find my Set 9 review here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=9361
Romdeau

Postby aznkrnboi » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:36 pm

I know this is a bit off topic, but I was wondering if someone can explain to me why assassin team is a super rare ex card? His abilities don't even look that good and I've never yet encountered one in an actual match... Anyone care to enlighten me on this subject? Thanks in advance!
aznkrnboi

Postby gadu » Thu Jan 19, 2012 11:47 pm

It's probably the same reason you've never seen Ernst, while you've probably met Bringer a couple of times. Most cards in this game suck, while a relatively few select cards are given God-like powers, even regardless of their rarity.
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby CainHyde » Fri Jan 20, 2012 12:41 am

aznkrnboi wrote:I know this is a bit off topic, but I was wondering if someone can explain to me why assassin team is a super rare ex card? His abilities don't even look that good and I've never yet encountered one in an actual match... Anyone care to enlighten me on this subject? Thanks in advance!

Rarity =! Ability.
It seem in the past, GM decide to release special ex card with 300 gran recycle price.
Initially I hear those card are obtainable only from Ex lotto.

But they decide to loose it a bit by making them also available with half box purchase for second batch of these special ex.
They do it after seeing hundred of Angry Mob circling Alteil office though. :p
It seem they decide to release half box again in fear of those Angry Mob reappear.
"Humans fall to corruption.
So too do saints and heroes.
There is no stopping it.
That in itself is salvation."
CainHyde

Postby aznkrnboi » Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:14 am

gadu wrote:It's probably the same reason you've never seen Ernst, while you've probably met Bringer a couple of times. Most cards in this game suck, while a relatively few select cards are given God-like powers, even regardless of their rarity.

CainHyde wrote:
aznkrnboi wrote:I know this is a bit off topic, but I was wondering if someone can explain to me why assassin team is a super rare ex card? His abilities don't even look that good and I've never yet encountered one in an actual match... Anyone care to enlighten me on this subject? Thanks in advance!

Rarity =! Ability.
It seem in the past, GM decide to release special ex card with 300 gran recycle price.
Initially I hear those card are obtainable only from Ex lotto.

But they decide to loose it a bit by making them also available with half box purchase for second batch of these special ex.
They do it after seeing hundred of Angry Mob circling Alteil office though. :p
It seem they decide to release half box again in fear of those Angry Mob reappear.

Haha thanks for the comments guys. In light of what you guys have said, would you suggest recycling assassin team for the gran if we were ever lucky enough to get it?
aznkrnboi

PreviousNext

Return to Annarose's Sanctum