Alterer's great battles

The forum for video captured battles

Re: Alterer's great battles

Postby Interfectorexcrem » Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:31 pm

So the Zu heads are transformed into girl characters on the alternate card art. Is each of them a character that appears later in the game? It would make the story more interesting.
One does not take leave while they are so far behind in so many of their duties.
Interfectorexcrem

Postby Callonia » Fri Feb 03, 2012 11:54 pm

Interfectorexcrem wrote:So the Zu heads are transformed into girl characters on the alternate card art. Is each of them a character that appears later in the game? It would make the story more interesting.

Nope, that's the seasonal card. It just happened to them magically one day during an hallows eve.
Callonia

Postby gadu » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:45 am

Callonia wrote:Nice lines, although I think that Dalos should've dropped dead, it was teh emo sakura who hit him xD

Word of Dalos! :twisted:
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Callonia » Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:12 pm

gadu wrote:
Callonia wrote:Nice lines, although I think that Dalos should've dropped dead, it was teh emo sakura who hit him xD

Word of Dalos! :twisted:

Fair enough.
Callonia

Postby Urkredel » Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:04 am

Exeth wrote:
Urkredel wrote:that was epic stuff :D killing rhino with lelein ss lol

just out of curiosity, why do you pack only 2x francis?

Mostly space issues, my core team members must be included as full playsets to insure more interactions within the battle ;).

Well of course, but I would rather pack ellie x2 and francis x3 ;)
Urkredel

Postby Exeth » Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:00 pm

Urkredel wrote:
Exeth wrote:
Urkredel wrote:that was epic stuff :D killing rhino with lelein ss lol

just out of curiosity, why do you pack only 2x francis?

Mostly space issues, my core team members must be included as full playsets to insure more interactions within the battle ;).

Well of course, but I would rather pack ellie x2 and francis x3 ;)

Hehe, it's because for me Ellie's open skill gives more advantage in various matches compared to francis (Ellie gives out shock factor). Also, that little **** cost a f****** lot :D.
"Paranoia, Hallucinations and Eternal fear. It's all in you head...
until I arrived" :twisted:

Darkest Star Leader/Alterer
Exeth

Postby Exeth » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:32 am

~SS~

Prologue
Perfection... answer this, are you satisfied with who and what you are now? ..Yes? Don't even try to lie to me!
I don't get it, I don't get humans. They never stop chasing, and when they finally obtain it (whatever it is) they would feel it isn't enough. Soon after that, they will set it aside, ignore it and start chasing for more. I always thought that this was just greed, but then it hit me. It's a perfect system! Humans are made to never be satisfied to ensure elimination of limitation itself! It's ingenious! I applaud the creativity of their creator. In Lavato, there is an individual who challenges such creativity. A lady of pure talent. I was intrigued to witness her capabilities in person, moreover, from what I heard her personalities seemed to appeal to my taste. One day I requested Annarose to accompany and grant us an audience with this young and talented lady. A kind looking maid lady greeted us as we reached the Laboratory main entrance.
Image Ahem... grab Sumer will you. Tell her I'm here, quickly...
Image Hello, yes... welcome to our...
Image ...
Image (*Weapon spotted... activating battle mode) State Your Matter!
Image :!: (Ugh.. Xcelus) Please lower your weapons we came here to speak to Sumer
Image Unbelievable! I am in no mood of this...
Image Eliminate Threat! (*Charged)
Image Don't you dare thing! :!: Ugh!
Image (*Bashed Annarose in the head from behind)
Image (*Fainted)
Image (*Sigh... well in a way we did come here to witness this) Very well.. everybody, obliterate them!
Image (*Stepped outside) Rose!! are you here!? I need you to grab some tea for me... hello.. Rose..!! :shock: My babies!! :shock: Anna!! (*Stared at me) You did this!
Image Wha.. me? Hey lady we didn't come here to cause trouble, in fact annarose...
Image Oh Anna my dear.. what did he do to you...
Image I didn't... one of your maids...
Image You scoundrel!! Violet, Rose, Lily!! Get rid of these rude intruders at once!!
Image Uhhh... somebody to play with!! I am so in mom! (*Activated assault system)
Image How many times must I remind you to call me mother!
Image Mother... I got your tea.
Image Forget about that now! Attack them!
Image Of course mother.
Image Well..! Hand me the tea first Rose!! Can't you see that I'm parched! How are you going to fight efficiently whilst holding my tea anyway! This is the exact reason why I've created a blue print of an upgraded version of you!
Image Here you go mother... (*Handed over the tea) please don't be upset with me, I will do my best for you. (*Activated hate system)
Image Yes yes yes... go on take care of them. (*Drank the tea) Ugh! How could you serve me such bitter tea Rose! God! Where did I go wrong?!
Image I'm very sorry mother...
Image Leave all this to us mother, you should just rest... everyone increase defenses! (*Activated guard system)
Image I've told you a million time already! You don't ever get to order me around Lily! (*Walked back inside the lab) Worst day of my life... all the money I must pay... Aargh!! I want them dead you hear me kids!! Such a pa... (*Voice faded) ...Kill 'em all!! These things always happen to me... so irrita... (*Voice faded) ...
Image Humanity can be such a mess...
Image That's the best thing about them Zug... :twisted:

Enjoy:

Opponent: Sumer's creation (I'm fine as who I am :twisted:)
Last edited by Exeth on Fri Mar 02, 2012 1:45 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Exeth

Postby Exeth » Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:46 am

Upcoming stories:
~SS~
Bringer's revenge

Image This time you're dead!

Minute army of huge force (Pixies)

Image Leave this place at once fiend!

I still haven't faced any good refess match to continue the MS (sigh...) hopefully soon.
Also, sometimes when I encountered an awesome battle my opponent just gave up before it ended. Quite upsetting when this happens...

Exeth

Postby gadu » Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:17 pm

Man, watching that doll match really made me want some tea. :?

Exeth wrote:Upcoming stories:

~SS~
Bringer's revenge

Image This time you're dead!

This is one of the best episodic series! :D
Abuser Punisher / Callonia
gadu

Postby Exeth » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:18 am

~SS~ Minute Army of Huge Force (Part 1)

Prologue
Do you believe in magic..?
Well... you should know that it really exists.
Unfortunately not everyone may bear such gift... but fortunately for us, we happened to stumble upon these special creatures in one of our many encounters throughout our wondrous journey. It was shortly after we left undead plains to reach the magnificent Folrart Kingdom when we came across a road split, where we had the option to choose between a beautiful serene path to the left, full of colorful plants and joyful critters running about (ugh.. truly horrible) or the creepiest most horrendous pitch black forest path to the right, full of gruesome beasts and terrifying noises (in its defense it was night time...) Well duh, what do you think? It wasn't even close. We agreed to go through the forest path, we didn't even take any time to think about it. We simply gave quick stare to each other and unanimously said "right". This is one of those times when you feel that you've chosen the right companions to come along with you, I love these guys. In the distant, near the forest entrance hovered (yes, hovered) a mysterious lady. She just stared at us the whole time as we approached the entrance. Her creepy vibe enticed me :twisted:.
Image Travellers, might I ask as to where your destination shall be?
Image We are heading to Folrart Kingdo~
Image Noir! It's been quite sometimes!
Image Noir, How have you been my child?
Image I can't believe this! Empress Zu Jyuva and King Zugateroza! Such wonder to be able to make your acquaintances once again. I've been great, I'm still undergoing my mission given by Lawtia herself.
Image Good for you.
Image ...
Image Dalos! You're here too..
Image Mmm.. yeah.. what's up.
Image (*Huged Dalos) It's been a while...
Image :shock: Ugh! Yea sure... You can let go now...
Image Oh right sorry.. it's just that I really missed you..
Image :shock:
Image Ehem...
Image Oh right! Noir this is Exeth the leader of Darkest Star, legacy of Exerious, Exeth this is Noir the sole messenger sent by Lawtia.
Image Quite a pleasure to meet you.
Image As you.
Image So how is the old lady doing?
Image She is quite fine as always. She was very pleased with the recent result I provided.
Image I'm glad to hear it. Keep working hard Noir, you don't ever want to see her ugly side.
Image I hear you Empress Zu. Well I don't want to keep all of you, although... If I heard correctly you said you were heading to Folrart Kingdom?
Image Yes that would be correct, we are going to pass through this Forest path way and continue our journey to Folrart.
Image What coincidence! I need to get pass this Forest path as well to reach Crest, would you mind if I join you. It would be safer that way.
Image Of course, it won't be a problem at all.
Image Are you kidding?! Of course you can come! So much catching up to do!
Image Yes, I agree you should join us.
Image Thank Lawtia! Huge appreciation to every one of you... (*Stared at Dalos)
Image :?
Image Don't think it...
Image So Exeth, what do you think of Lawtia's supremecy throughout Lavato?
Image Hehehe... (This journey has gotten more interesting)

Exeth

PreviousNext

Return to Extension's Video Library