ACES8 is the GRAND CHAMPION

Official News and Announcements

Re: ACES8 is the GRAND CHAMPION

Postby Romdeau » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:08 pm

germbuster1 wrote:logress, sir

could you please put some commentary on it too. :oops:

what's this? the first sign that someone noticed we didn't comment these matches?!
Romdeau

Postby GonFreeces31 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:13 pm

Lecaf was sad we didn't do it rom D:
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby imortal12233 » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:17 pm

I noticed and was sad too :(
Needs a new sig, but haven't come up with one.
So here is a message about how I need a new sig but haven't come up with one :D
imortal12233

Postby GOSCAR » Fri Mar 09, 2012 6:20 pm

I didn't catch any of the matches but last one though to work. D:
Wanted to hear Rom and Gon again.
One does not play alteil the way they want. -Gon

False Slash- Rom
GOSCAR

Postby sunbunman » Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:41 pm

If any this was one match that should have had commentaries >.>
Falkow {Water | Fluidity = Elusion} ∈ Win
sunbunman

Postby germbuster1 » Sat Mar 10, 2012 2:01 am

comment on replays xD
germbuster1

Postby hexagram » Sat Mar 10, 2012 3:56 pm

Maybe commentary for the japan usa match - world/international champ. Hope it is less one sided.

I think instead of firmanent vs japan champ it should be a world champ with 4 players like our one maybe 2 from usa (aces8 +firmannent) 2 from japan(alteil 1 +2 champ/ top 2 in alteil 1). Problem is maybe too many players. Either they compete for the top player or compete as teams- can do both. If the Japan players are as bad as last year we could see another firm vs aces final. Funny if aces was US champion but firm kept his world champ title.

Some exhitbition matches may be good instead - maybe restrictions e.g. underdog or gm matches.

Big respect for aces8 - he was a free player for a long times atleast he said so- got quite lucky with lotto to get a nice meta file. Doubt he/she is still a free player now though. He is a good example for other free players/ low spenders - get meta asp , get experience, play smart - WIN! (when it matters). I think he had a lot of experience before/ learnt fast too which helps.

Noobs - make alternate accounts to try/ master different starters/ spheres. USA alteil should get 50 gran all fm starters like alteil japan has or something similar- 50/100/200/500 gran- equivalent to beginner pack max. Or/plus 10,000/5000/2000 fm. That way there will be less of an incentive to create alternative accounts which alteil usa seems to like as it gives the illusion of new players. fm lotto is good but takes too long and is random with poor odds for rarer starter cards.

I look forward to the new starters but think they should keep a lot of the current starter cards like ax man, boomerang guy, revanant, lvl 3 yellow support, rapier fencer combo, 10 hp archer, chaos ogre? lvl2 yellow shield guy (nice starter tank +1 copy needed though), sorceror monk... Maybe if they are just change a bit/ half of cards it will take less time to come out. I am all for mostly/completely new starters if they are more balanced and more competitive in folrart and do not mind waiting longer for that.

Maybe some other guys step up and provide commentary like gon - take turns. It is not completely fair that only gon + friends do it. GMs can step up to it like the japanese gms did or some other player with time- anyone could try-girls too ( could always use a voice manipulator to hide real voice if you have to). I always wondered what logress sounds like - we have his pics from alternate card art (as a mermaid in a bikini belive it or not)

'Don't worry be happy' Bob Marley
Too much negatively be happy and :)

Also new guys Worthings starter replays Remember use starter switcher at lvl10 to get all 4 starters

free player till level 190. If I can do it so can you.
hexagram

Postby GonFreeces31 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 12:00 am

hexagram wrote:Maybe some other guys step up and provide commentary like gon - take turns. It is not completely fair that only gon + friends do it. GMs can step up to it like the japanese gms did or some other player with time- anyone could try-girls too ( could always use a voice manipulator to hide real voice if you have to). I always wondered what logress sounds like - we have his pics from alternate card art (as a mermaid in a bikini belive it or not)

Amen. Someone else should make some strat guides too damit
The True Hero / Callonia
GonFreeces31

Postby germbuster1 » Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:13 pm

replays taking too long to come out........ :o
germbuster1

Postby Logress » Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:25 pm

Here we go! This is some high level play, full of chills and thrills and Emanas!

Aces8 VS Firmament best 2 of 3

Battle 1

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... de478da9aa

Battle 2

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... de478da996

Battle 3

https://alteil-login.gamepotusa.com/aud ... de478da9we

These have to be seen to beleived, so get to it!
"Scissors are overpowered. Rock is fine." -Paper
Logress

Previous

Return to Castle Folrart